+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your starting 11 vs Wednesday...

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Considering how slow every player from every team has looked since the restart can you imagine how slow brunt and Barry would be ?
    Agreed - we do not need to look more pedestrian!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    That’s a sober call. Bartley looks more solid than Hegazi but yes prone to errors. The Brentford goal was partly due to Hegazi - too slow and FFS - who would let a striker go goal side of you!! How many of our side are Premier League players? Think apart from 3 at most - we are not good enough and that includes Johnstone who is dismal compared to Foster!

Our players look knackered compared to other teams so asks the question - what the f uck have they been doing during lock down!! If Brentford win on Tuesday as expected we need the right selection and a must three points on Weds!
    Maybe you need some sherry after all then Al', or perhaps something a little stronger . I acknowledge Hegazi could have been sharper but he's not the first centre half Watkins has outmanoeuvred. For me greater blame lies on the player who didn't track back, the one who allowed the cross to come in and on Ajayi who ludicrously looked away from the ball as it came in. That's all before we come to discuss Hegazi and Watkins. Who knows? Perhaps Ajayi will replace Livermore in midfield to provide extra legs and we can both have kittens as Bartley takes his place alongside Hegazi. Could work......

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Maybe you need some sherry after all then Al', or perhaps something a little stronger . I acknowledge Hegazi could have been sharper but he's not the first centre half Watkins has outmanoeuvred. For me greater blame lies on the player who didn't track back, the one who allowed the cross to come in and on Ajayi who ludicrously looked away from the ball as it came in. That's all before we come to discuss Hegazi and Watkins. Who knows? Perhaps Ajayi will replace Livermore in midfield to provide extra legs and we can both have kittens as Bartley takes his place alongside Hegazi. Could work......
    Opinions opinions - all respected! Hegazi/Bartley - that's only a fraction of the problems. Livermore and Sawyers ineffective and Philips useless and don't get me going on front three. Makes you wonder whether Brunt could still do a job as he couldn't be any worse! Krov though absolutely must start! I would like to see Grosicki start and whilst Austin is slow - I would bet on him to find the net more times than HRK.

Bottom line is - 3 points or bust against Wednesday if Brentford win as expected! If we don't win then can't see Hull being a push over either and could get points off us too in our form!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)