Yesterday's result has strengthened our position compared to pre-lockdown - 8 points ahead of 3rd compared to 7 after the Hudds game. But as we all know, lots of football still to be played, so nothing nailed on as yet. The biggest threat (and in my mind only threat) now is from Brentford, and looking at their run-in, on paper they could quite conceivably pick up another 5 wins at least. Games to come:

LUFC - Luton (H), Blackburn (A), Stoke (H), Swansea (A), Barnsley (H), Derby (A), Charlton (H)

WBA - Sheff Wed (A), Hull (H), Derby (H), Blackburn (A), Fulham (H), Hudds (A), QPR (H)

Brentford - Reading (A), Wigan (H), Charlton (H), Derby (A), PNE (H), Stoke (A), Barnsley (H)

So, if Brentford were to get 16 pts (5 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss), that would put them on 82 pts. I reckon WBA will total c.14 pts, putting them on 85 pts. That leaves us needing another 9 pts for promotion, (Brentford's GD is +7 over us so we have to better their pts total), or 11/12 pts to be champions (we're neck and neck with WBA on GD). The most challenging scenario, (Brentford winning all their games) would put them on 87 pts, a total WBA could also reach - though I'd say the likelihood of them both winning so many of their remaining games is unlikely. But that scenario would mean we need 5 wins.

Given that even managing 5 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss would be a hell of a run of form, (especially as Brentford have won their last 2 games as well, so it would have been a nine game run of W7 D1 L1), if the rest of the run-in is 'normal' from a football statistics perspective then 3 wins could well be enough.