+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pssst ..... Anyone Spotted The Balls Up Yit ??

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Nothing to do with me. I can’t make a thread disappear
    If I delete a thread it still shows on the board and says thread deleted by Eaststandred but I can still go into it and see what it was. I haven’t got the option to make something totally disappear, even if Footymad delete it the thread still stays on the board and says post deleted. Never seen one totally disappear before.

I’ve emailed them to ask what’s going on. Strange it’s disappeared just as Acido has come back
    I blame Acido. "Sue the guy".

Nothing to do with me. I can’t make a thread disappear
    If I delete a thread it still shows on the board and says thread deleted by Eaststandred but I can still go into it and see what it was. I haven’t got the option to make something totally disappear, even if Footymad delete it the thread still stays on the board and says post deleted. Never seen one totally disappear before.

I’ve emailed them to ask what’s going on. Strange it’s disappeared just as Acido has come back
    No worries ESR , it is what it is mate , bigger things to worry about right now than this .

Putin and Trump's behind this and recruited Acido , trying to destabilise us r tell thi .... oh aye !! .

Arrworron course forra top 6 finish , ( champions league ) am ringin Get Hale this aft !

Want Bail ? Get Ged Hale.

Worked for Acido.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    No worries ESR , it is what it is mate , bigger things to worry about right now than this .

Putin and Trump's behind this and recruited Acido , trying to destabilise us r tell thi .... oh aye !! .
    Sorted pal

Sorted pal
    Nice one mate .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12