+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace v Burnley Match Preview

Ayew with a gift - heads it over.

Full Time - Palace 0 -1 Burnley

a fair result.

Great performance with half a team out,Alto will be over the moon with this result.. Cool.

European football here we come ..haha

That was comfortable enough, footballed them off the park in the first half, surprising what they're capable of when there's no one to lump it up to.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Great performance with half a team out,Alto will be over the moon with this result.. Cool.
    Not only Alto but Mee Too.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes the performance surprised me Alf, against Watford we humped it long into Watford players or no mans land over a dozen times when we had time to pick a simple pass out, tonight there was only a few aimless balls out.

I disagree with you Norder, Ayew should have be sent of for his forearm on Brownhill, I know if it would have been a Burnley player he's have been given a red.

Under the circumstances that was a fantastic performance and a well deserved win.

Some great football first half and our defence was superb in the second.

And a terrific goal from Ben.

I'm chuffed as arseholes.

Definitely Ayew should have been sent off,deliberately went in with the elbow..

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post

I disagree with you Norder, Ayew should have be sent of for his forearm on Brownhill, I know if it would have been a Burnley player he's have been given a red.
    as you see it - Alto.....but not for me, Brownhill had already fouled him, was plenty of arms, holding / pulling, Ayew just went with a more, had enough aggressive brush off, but not to the point of nasty imo - and think he hardly made any contact....besides, then what - we win against 10 men - or dont win perhaps. As is, it ended well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)