+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Luton Town ***Matchday Thread***

So, I don't usually pick on players, but we were poor for 90 mins against Cardiff, we were poor in the 1st half Saturday, we were excellent in the 2nd half, we were poor all game today. Spot the significant difference between Fulham 2nd half and all the others...........

Does Barardi still get a gig in this team says it all lol

Leave Bambi alone...you're all internet warriors!

Really really concerned with the injury toll in this game. Going to be a worrying few days to see what extent. And Brentford's goal difference is poking out at me too!

Well played Luton a well deserved point.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    M8 Dallas is the only one having a go every game and yes he has been our best player all season.
    White has been very good all season. When MB says very good Patrick maybe he mixes up good with bad when translating.

Hoping the wendies stuff the baggies tomorrow night now.
    Looks like Brentford are the team most likely form wise and have a very decent run in.

Feckin gutted 3 points would have been huge tonight but if you haven't got a proper striker there is always a chance you won't get the points.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You can hear ut already "Leeds are falling apart, again"
    Gloom and doom merchant again eh?

NO i dont think it was good enough, but sort of predicted we would struggle with our home games against the bottom clubs, just need to win at Blackburn, Swansea and Derby and we will be fine

23 shots at goal, 9 on target, 1 poxy goal, disgraceful, Brentford must be laughing their heads off, they know we're gonna blow it, I know they gonna blow it, a win at Blackburn is a must, gods sake Bamford is rubbish, how on earth has a club of this size only got one (and I use this word in disgust) recognised striker.

Anyone notice most of the goalkeepers that we come up against tend to have blinders?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Gloom and doom merchant again eh?

NO i dont think it was good enough, but sort of predicted we would struggle with our home games against the bottom clubs, just need to win at Blackburn, Swansea and Derby and we will be fine
    Still need 11 points i think - those three wouldn't be enough, and away at Derby doesn't make me feel like that's a three pointer for us.

Obviously others could and should drop points - but the way Brentford are going at the moment it doesn't look likely yet.

Bamford. What the actual f uk?

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)