+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Barnsley v Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

Just had a look at the final championship table from last season .

41 points would have seen us safe , we have 41 points with six games still to be played .

Mental league innit .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Had a text from a lad from work , it simply said

Feck Off !!!

PMSL
    If we go down they can come with us..... It’ll soften the blow.
    But better than that, will be if they g odown and “us dead leg black R$ed uns” stop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    If we go down they can come with us..... It’ll soften the blow.
    But better than that, will be if they g odown and “us dead leg black R$ed uns” stop up.
    I never realised how Billy Big Ball@x they were these days because they were never like that before .

The last couple of days we were at work before getting furloughed I heard em on about which striker from us they should buy , Woodrow or Chaplin ?

It wasn't intentional for my benefit either because I walked in half way through their little debate .

I didn't bite , I went along with it but was pyssing myself laughing inside .

Some on here think I tell tales about how much we bother them, and think that Leeds are their hated ones. Truth be known they can’t keep up with Leeds and see us as the team they are really in competition with. Despite their dalliance in the Prem, they are no better than us, and their REAL true supporters acknowledge it. In fact, they looked at how our, Blackpool, Bradford Premier League journey ended and admit that it probably will damage their club greatly......

I DO HOPE SO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Some on here think I tell tales about how much we bother them, and think that Leeds are their hated ones. Truth be known they can’t keep up with Leeds and see us as the team they are really in competition with. Despite their dalliance in the Prem, they are no better than us, and their REAL true supporters acknowledge it. In fact, they looked at how our, Blackpool, Bradford Premier League journey ended and admit that it probably will damage their club greatly......

I DO HOPE SO.
    Over £200m spent and in the bottom 3 of the championship .

That takes some feckin doing even by today's standards .

Silence from their “Chairman of Dreams” is most telling.

Sometime you wonder if these local born “saviours” actually do good......

Just watched highlights , Chaplins reaction when he scored , looking towards the bench , " theer av proved my point pick me " smashing goal , and a cool finish by Jacob , great win

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Just watched highlights , Chaplins reaction when he scored , looking towards the bench , " theer av proved my point pick me " smashing goal , and a cool finish by Jacob , great win
    It was a quality goal from Chaplin who has been the surprise of the season for me .

Really really smart header that .

Not certain why he hasn't started since the re-start to be honest .

I'm assuming Struber's gone on who has done well in training and the fitness guys have also blown in his ear with the data .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234