Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!

Thread: So it's officially dead on here then?

So it's officially dead on here then?

I've just got a month ban from the left wing haven that is S24SU for calling someone a 'faggott' - in a PRVIATE message! Like a good little S24SU boy, the poster publicised it and reported me. ('CaptainMorgans' btw)

Nearly all the good posters there have been banned.

There ought to be somewhere we can all post once we inevitably fall victim to the relentless, approval hungry quest for PC perfection from the admins on there and the sad acts who inhabit the forum.

Shame what's been allowed to happen to this place.

Might have to try V1t@l......

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    I've just got a month ban from the left wing haven that is S24SU for calling someone a 'faggott' - in a PRVIATE message! Like a good little S24SU boy, the poster publicised it and reported me. ('CaptainMorgans' btw)

Nearly all the good posters there have been banned.

There ought to be somewhere we can all post once we inevitably fall victim to the relentless, approval hungry quest for PC perfection from the admins on there and the sad acts who inhabit the forum.

Shame what's been allowed to happen to this place.

Might have to try V1t@l......
    Expect nothing less from some of the pathetic left wing casualties on that board many people have been banned from the group for daring to have their own opinion.

Many of them on that board like to preach about bullying yet many are the biggest bullying cowards going that made 1 families life a live in hell which could have driven many people to suicide.

Too many brown nosing tossers on that forum with their heads stuck firmly up each others arses.

The Admins are a bunch of cowards and they knew about the bullying that took place on their forum yet did **** all about it.

Yet they ban anyone that dares to have their own political opinion 🙄

As for Bladesmad it was a great place to post many years ago.

Hope you are keeping well anyway Herbert stay safe.