Quote Originally Posted by foxy_s24su View Post
Well no, the whole thing could have been avoided entirely had you not chosen to break the very clear rules and abuse someone. We've been more than clear, not that we should really need to keep reminding people. As much as you appear to think it's my fault you abused someone and therefore attracted the usual punishment for breaking the rules, it was you who chose to do so.

It doesn't suit me in the slightest, I've better things to do than babysit and then sit of an evening and read your abuse of me because I had the audacity to apply the rules you ignored.

If there wasn't an accumulation, your ban would have more likely been temporary, there was an accumulation, therefore it isn't. I've no need to make anything up have I?

What? My refusal to 'logout your account'? I've no idea what you are talking about?

In that instance, you used a term commonly used as a homophobic slur, in any case, in any intended definition of the word, it was personal abuse and would attract exactly the same infraction, so it matters little.

You never thought, so soon after an appeal for people to cut the abuse across the board, that you perhaps shouldn't drop a string of personal abuse at someone?

'Quality control' doesn't come into my thinking when applying the rules no, the rules do. I couldn't care less if it's the poster with the most posts or a newbie with 1, breaking the rules is breaking the rules.

There's a number of reasons for that, one of which is that we apply a very simple set of rules in the intentions of allowing everyone to be able to be comfortable contributing to discussion.

"A very isolated recent post" was firmly against the rules, again, I wasn't responsible for you abusing someone was I?

No, you got your account locked by breaking the rules. The only communication I've had from you is a single question via someone else, instead, you decide to slag me off elsewhere.

Well it means I spend far less time being able to discuss the Blades online, get a range of abuse calling me every political persuasion under the sun and people taking a pop at me personally mainly for applying the basic rules of asking people not to abuse each other. I'm not entirely sure what you are insinuating?

I host decades of negative chat on the Blades. I couldn't care less what political leaning someone has as long as they abide by the rules. This week I've been accused of being far both sides of the spectrum by two different people I've banned for calling each other names.

I didn't though did I? I'm also not sure what Mousse's skin colour has anything to do with anything? He's been called lazy plenty, he's also been called fat.
Might as well have just said "we have rules and you broke them"!

The accumulation thing is the main thing I have a problem with.

Accumulation over what period of time? Surely the period is the main factor here? My last and only 'infraction' was well over a year ago as far as I know, which again was a response to someone insulting me.

I would like to see examples of 'offences' but more to the point, I received no notice of these accumulations so how could I know where I stand?

You might be prone to making stuff up after seeing my comments about you. Again, it said I had a temporary ban initially....