+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masters today

13 ****ing weeks they have had to sort this
    Over 3 bloody months
    More than quarter of a year....

It needs to be done one way or the other what a farce the inept cnuts are running this takeover like Ashley!

Makes you think they are waiting to see who offers the biggest bung quatar or Saudi.

The fans and the club are suffering

This SNP MP saying it should be stopped and mentioning the "grizzly" Mohammed Bin Salaman being IMPLICATED in murder. How would he take it if the rest of the world stopped trading with the UK because Prince Andrew was IMPLICATED in an underage *** scandal.
    Getting proper p!$$£d off with these hypocrites now

The fuck has it got to do with him???

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one brown envelope going the rounds in this situation considering the amount of money the individual protagonists in this situation have to throw about without worrying about the costs involved.
    Well we know for a fact it plenty of thick brown envelopes were thrown around during the 2022 World Cup bid. Not unlikely it’s happened here too

Maybe the whole takeover is being delayed for some of these events to pass before its signed off. WTO, commons they can't ask details about WHY it was passed if it hasn't, saving Masters from answering some very awkward questions. By the time these things come round again it will be old news.

Suprise Suprise, Big Sam has come out saying Saudi's should not be able to buy Nufc because 350 people in Qatar based Bein sports have lost their jobs due to piracy,
    I was half joking earlier in the thread about Qatar handing Big Sam a brown envolope to talk about why Saudi's should not be allowed to buy Nufc. F.u.c.k me I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    This SNP MP saying it should be stopped and mentioning the "grizzly" Mohammed Bin Salaman being IMPLICATED in murder. How would he take it if the rest of the world stopped trading with the UK because Prince Andrew was IMPLICATED in an underage *** scandal.
    Getting proper p!$$£d off with these hypocrites now
    That wouldnt bother the snp jokes as they dont even want to be British, thats 2 snp mp's poked their nose into something which has nothing to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Suprise Suprise, Big Sam has come out saying Saudi's should not be able to buy Nufc because 350 people in Qatar based Bein sports have lost their jobs due to piracy,
    I was half joking earlier in the thread about Qatar handing Big Sam a brown envolope to talk about why Saudi's should not be allowed to buy Nufc. F.u.c.k me I was right.
    I live in Qatar and I can confirm that 350 people have not lost their jobs because of the piracy.

The fact is that every year or two all staff in all the broadcasters in Qatar undergo appraisals and they make people redundant.

With the Corona situation & the direct impact on the price of Oil & Gas has seen all companies in the country have restructured and down scaled. Some of my friends who work for another company and have taken a cut in pay to retain their jobs, which the same company has used the appraisals to analyse who are the weakest performing staff, Scoring a 1 out of 5 on one of each of the sections leads to an immediate dismissal.

I'm sure that the loss of revenue from advertisers will have an affect on BeIN however there is more at play.

Aye.

I'm not even surprised you're right.

As we said, it'll be Arry next, probably next week.

If only we knew someone that could tell us how to by pass the rules....for a fee of course

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)