+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masters today

That England press conference with Big Sam, smug as fūck, like the cat that got the cream, then one game later...

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    That England press conference with Big Sam, smug as fūck, like the cat that got the cream, then one game later...
    It's astonishing that a man who was given the England job then weeks later was caught in a scam where he received money for telling people how to defraud the Premier League & the institution of English Football in general is still given a platform where he can voice his opinion on the legitimacy of take over or provide punditry.

Where was the law suit and conviction for this man?

How come he is able to continue with his career as a pundit when there is evidence that he and his entire network were using those techniques discussed in the exposer to defraud the transfer system.

Fat arrogant fraudster.

In retrospect I'm amazed that Cashley didn't keep him on as manager. They were perfect for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by malamoto View Post
    If only we knew someone that could tell us how to by pass the rules....for a fee of course
    Rules ? They make them up as they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    It's astonishing that a man who was given the England job then weeks later was caught in a scam where he received money for telling people how to defraud the Premier League & the institution of English Football in general is still given a platform where he can voice his opinion on the legitimacy of take over or provide punditry.

Where was the law suit and conviction for this man?

How come he is able to continue with his career as a pundit when there is evidence that he and his entire network were using those techniques discussed in the exposer to defraud the transfer system.

Fat arrogant fraudster.

In retrospect I'm amazed that Cashley didn't keep him on as manager. They were perfect for each other.
    So many more Boumsung’s out there to be signed!

How he cost 8 Million after signing for free for Rangers a few months earlier. Apparently the guys up at Rangers were p.i.s.s.i.n.g themselves laughing when they heard we had bid 8 million for Boumsong

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    How he cost 8 Million after signing for free for Rangers a few months earlier. Apparently the guys up at Rangers were p.i.s.s.i.n.g themselves laughing when they heard we had bid 8 million for Boumsong
    So many backhanders going on there. Souness' buddies ar Rangers would have made a huge amount as would he.

I think Souey had a decent amount of shares in Rangers at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    I think Souey had a decent amount of shares in Rangers at the time.
    Not a surprise really.

That whole generation of ex-players are all crooks. Alci, degenerate gambling junkies one and all.

Fergi was the king of back handers and suitcases on the door step of people he wanted to sign.

Souness & Fat Sam are of that ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Not a surprise really.

That whole generation of ex-players are all crooks. Alci, degenerate gambling junkies one and all.

Fergi was the king of back handers and suitcases on the door step of people he wanted to sign.

Souness & Fat Sam are of that ilk.
    There was a documentary a while back where they investigated key figures in the game who were taking bungs. They were one meeting from having Ferguson bang to rights-they'd set up the meeting where he was going to be filmed taking a bung but he got tipped off and the meeting never happened.

Didn’t George Graham actually have to resign from (Arsenal?) somewhere due to bungs?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)