+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forget Klopp- we have the best manager in the PL,

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We paid Hart a £100k a week,
    I'd be shocked and dumbfounded if we did BT.

I think with the way he got us playing in the last game he is truly capable of managing one of the top teams, perhaps even England. A lot of people talk about his brand of football...but I think he plays to our strengths and if he managed a team with a greater technical ability than us they would be astounding.

I'm not sure who would be better out of him and Klopp. Klopp already proved he can get the best out of an average team with Mainz before he moved to Borrusia Dortmund so I think both would great in any club.

Mourinho on the other hand, yeah. He struggles to be at Spurs when they can't spend as much money as Real Madrid or Man UTD.

I think mouriniho is the best tactician he sees what’s happening in a game in minutes and changes accordingly weather it means subbing a player or not to fit the system.

Klopp I think is a feel good coach and can motivate people efficiently

Sean struggles changing shape to alter games , and sometimes it costs us because goals win games and if we’ve conceded it’s double hard to get back in the games.

However Sean has a formula and is picky about which players play where sort of links in a chain , I think He’s a great motivator and a man of his word who chooses carefully players in his jigsaw.

He’s a great manager no doubting that , I Would really like to see him given the opportunity with Burnley to improve the squad to see if he could manage let’s say bigger egos , and also If tactically he could change his formation with better players to Counteract the opposition.

I reckon so army, let's hope he gets the chance to prove it at Burnley!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I think mouriniho is the best tactician he sees what’s happening in a game in minutes and changes accordingly weather it means subbing a player or not to fit the system.

Klopp I think is a feel good coach and can motivate people efficiently

Sean struggles changing shape to alter games , and sometimes it costs us because goals win games and if we’ve conceded it’s double hard to get back in the games.

However Sean has a formula and is picky about which players play where sort of links in a chain , I think He’s a great motivator and a man of his word who chooses carefully players in his jigsaw.

He’s a great manager no doubting that , I Would really like to see him given the opportunity with Burnley to improve the squad to see if he could manage let’s say bigger egos , and also If tactically he could change his formation with better players to Counteract the opposition.
    If you watched the Palace game it was a masterclass in how to manage a football team. One fit striker - no problem. Cork injured - no problem. No left winger - no problem, play Pieters. Getting battered - put Longy on.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I'd be shocked and dumbfounded if we did BT.
    I can 100% assure you that we did Alto, and I can tell you how we financed it if you want?

We signed him on a free, but his agreed salary for two seasons was £6 million quid plus bonuses. City gave him £4 million as a "Golden Goodbye" and we stumped up the rest.

From a business point of view to get a 50 odd capped England player for free and having the bulk of his wages paid had on the face of it to be a good deal.

Pity his confidence was shot.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I haven't got a link to it now, but I did read an interview with Trippier not that long ago, where he said he that he would love to return to play for Burnley, and he believed that one day he would.
    Yes read that, but I hope He is not reaching his 50/th by then, When he joins!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If you watched the Palace game it was a masterclass in how to manage a football team. One fit striker - no problem. Cork injured - no problem. No left winger - no problem, play Pieters. Getting battered - put Longy on.
    I get that BT and it was managed really well , I think.other people's point would be it was forced upon Dyche , would he have ever changed shape and positions of players if it was a full squad available.

We would have had a rigid formation without changing the squad. (Not that I'm complaining mind)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)