+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fk off back to Middlesborough

Fk off back to Middlesborough

that was as inept as anything I have seen in many a year. That's my last game of the season and they can stick their season ticket renewal up their arse. Embarrassing, from every single one of them. I turned that ****e off, and will not be watching another game now.

looking forward already to seeing how Barrow get on next season.

Couldn't agree more Champs.
    Sacked in the morning!

I will change my original Rovers finishing seventh to mediocre mid table or below. At least you've avoided relegation.

Thanks Alfi : P

I said this the other day, we could easily struggle next season as easily as get closer to the play-offs.
    We are no better than we where this time last season, and will finish in almost the same place. So if we aren't improving, then maybe it is time to think of a change, it's not like we are building anything or going anywhere. We will still produce the odd decent young player, and have some competent enough players. We probably now won't get Tosin back, so would be weaker at the back. New keeper who will take a bit of time to settle, as they all do.

I thought Sat was bad, but they found new depths today. We where shocking against them at him and fluked a 3-2. But we had Dack.

Samuel's performance annoyed me so much, all I can do is laugh

TM was exactly what we needed when he arrived. He has had far too many chances because of that and is exactly what we don't need now.
    I'd like to see an investigation into what Mulgrew may have gained for his 100th appearance and how he or his agent might be connected to Mowbray or his agent.

I've just watched.
    Against Bristol City, we took half-chances.
    In the last two games, we have had a half-hour period of dominance, characterised by embarrassing incompetence on the part a variety of strikers.
    Very frustrating.
    What's more, in both games, the opposition have attacked without looking like scoring until presented with a soft goal.
    I know it's a Division remarkable for its inconsistency, but we must be leading the pack!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I've just watched.
    Against Bristol City, we took half-chances.
    In the last two games, we have had a half-hour period of dominance, characterised by embarrassing incompetence on the part a variety of strikers.
    Very frustrating.
    What's more, in both games, the opposition have attacked without looking like scoring until presented with a soft goal.
    I know it's a Division remarkable for its inconsistency, but we must be leading the pack!
    Travis like Evans now out for the season. These lads don't want to come back, can't say I blame them being honest. This was always going to happen. Nothing should excuse 3 of the last 4 performances though. They have been the worst this season, and cant all be blamed on lockdown, as one was before! We are actually starting to go backwards. Next season could be a struggle if TM stays. If Samuel gets another game the whole thing is just laughable.
    We have some tough games coming up, if we carry on like this we will drop below mid-table. And that's really poor imo.
    Its annoying we won't have improved at all on last season, but to be going backwards after we have signed the likes of Tosin etc is pretty woeful. We will be weaker next season, as I can't see him coming back.

What do you mean by "These lads don't want to come back..."
    Do you have any evidence for that?

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    What do you mean by "These lads don't want to come back..."
    Do you have any evidence for that?
    Some have been injured without kicking a ball. Where is Bell & Williams? Did they get injured sat at home for 3 months?
    2 woefully poor performances in front of no crowds where they strolled around and didn't look interested.
    And finally, when they do play, they are dropping like flies when they do play. We will be lucky to have a squad of 15 players in a game or two time, such are the levels of injury.

Footballers don't feel safe Auks. I stopped an chatted to Lewis Travis about 2 weeks ago in Manchester city centre. He didn't really want to return. It is summer, we play cricket and tennis now not football. They were given no real time to get fit, so he said to me there will be players picking up knocks left right and centre, and guess what????? He was correct. The decision to bring football back was radiculous. He was concerned how we would be travelling to south wales, London etc etc. Quite a number of players felt it was forced on them. Personally I do not blame them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)