+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Hi Antifootball --welcome. I forgot to ask if you were Brazilian and played for Arsenal. If you aren't --you are more than welcome to express your views otherwise .............................

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Welcome Anti. Don't believe a word this lot are saying,all these 'nutcases' have gone crackers long ago. About myself don't worry I am just the Inn keeper or in modern terms, the Inspector, I just report now and again each to his local council,(or living partner!)whatever the case maybe. By the way is your local council in Burnley ,Bacup ,Todmorden , just by any chance? ( Also we have a political test at the end of the season so better do some brushing up!) We always like to think in terms of quality and not quantity! So feel free to post anything you want !
    Quality not quantity!! How many keyboards have you worn out Balanbam?

Oh quiet a lot ......

and Welcome Anti.

Pleased you have re registered from the darkside, no cligues or favouritisms here, say what you feel regardless of how off the wall it may be, you wont get editored, censured or banned because of your views, say it as it is as everyone on here does.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Welcome Anti Football,I post on both boards ,but keep off the boring political threads that are on them..I will Say this though ,the political threads on here are discussed in a very friendly manner and Sinkov usually ties BT and 59/60 up in knots..
    Thank you Alfie, it's kind of you to point this out, I do feel that 'usually' underestimates the situation somewhat, 'always' is possibly more accurate. To be fair though to both 59 and BT, they're slippery customers, they usually manage to wriggle free, but only until I tie them back up in knots again.

How dare you!

My laser like forensic analysis of any situation means that I always come out on top.

You then normally respond with a riposte such as "bollux" or "ecoloon" and think that by insulting me you have won.

The more thoughtful and discerning posters on here are aware that this is 180 degrees out of phase with the truth.

You’ll be fine on here Anti as long as you agree with what they’re saying 👍😃

Willkommen mein Freund !

haha thank you guys! I didn't get the chance to add an avatar until now, but you get the point!

Truth is, as David Luiz I've been a closet claret as long as can remember. I just can't get over how they played us off the park at Stamford Bridge...its more traumatizing to me than the 1-7 defeat the Germany in the world cup!

..and no. I hate, hate hate politics. No expert on the middle east and in truth, the way the world is nowadays, it all gets me down. So yeah, you won't see me posting anything political outside of the topic of Burnley football club

Quote Originally Posted by antifootball View Post
    haha thank you guys! I didn't get the chance to add an avatar until now, but you get the point!

Truth is, as David Luiz I've been a closet claret as long as can remember. I just can't get over how they played us off the park at Stamford Bridge...its more traumatizing to me than the 1-7 defeat the Germany in the world cup!

..and no. I hate, hate hate politics. No expert on the middle east and in truth, the way the world is nowadays, it all gets me down. So yeah, you won't see me posting anything political outside of the topic of Burnley football club
    What was your user name on the dark side Anti? Yes,I'm a nosy phooker.lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)