+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    What was your user name on the dark side Anti? Yes,I'm a nosy phooker.lol
    Superdimitri. You probably don't remember, but in the past on here I was inconsistantcarlisle but I lost the email associated with that username. At the time we were in the Championship and I was an expat in NL so I used to post region-free highlights for people outside of the UK until I got banned, supposedly because the club didn't like it.

Stupid thing about it was you couldn't view the highlights outside the UK because it blocked you, back then there weren't any foreign highlight websites and VPN's weren't popular like they are now!

Quite a few of us were banned off here for many a year by Carrot Phoney. We came back when the site went tits up and he started the dark side up..,

Ah, yes. I remember you.

You used to post on here as Superdimitri I think?

I always enjoyed your input.

You will find that this site is full of grumpy old blokes who don't seem to like anything about the modern world.
    Back in the day, they would be the old chap in the tap room moaning about the way we looked, the noise that we listened to and how footy wasn't as good as in his day. (please tell me you are not one of those Anti?

On the other hand, I am regarded as being a very positive, knowledgeable, wise all round good egg.

It you want to know owt about owt then I'm your man.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Ah, yes. I remember you.

You will find that this site is full of grumpy old blokes who don't seem to like anything about the modern world.
    Back in the day, they would be the old chap in the tap room moaning about the way we looked, the noise that we listened to and how footy wasn't as good as in his day. (please tell me you are not one of those Anti?

On the other hand, I am regarded as being a very positive, knowledgeable, wise all round good egg.

Aye, BT and Alf will soon be in old peoples homes, and I'm sure you will be right behind them

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Aye, BT and Alf will soon be in old peoples homes, and I'm sure you will be right behind them
    How do you know that I'm not already in one Alto?

Because I've seen photos of your better half and yourself ontop of a mountain.

A peoples home would have more sense than to let you out for 2 minutes let alone any longer

Actually, we have my 92 year old dad living with us. He started watching the Clarets in the 30's and it's all his fault that I am a fan.

He had a bit of a turn about a month ago and we now have a stream of carers coming in through the day.

We are struggling to get him to eat and drink and we are desperately trying to keep him out of a home.

On the bright side, he is still very happy and loves the young female carers who "attend" to him!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Ah, yes. I remember you.

I know you won't be taken in Anti, but just to save you the time working him out, let me put you right on 59. He's a fully paid up member of the loony left, he thinks the decision of 17.4 million people to leave the EU should be declared null and void, that windmills should supply our electricity into the distant future and that Mike Garlick's policy of not spending any money is the reason we're still in the PL.

Apart from that he's not a bad lad, and I like him.

Oh, I almost forgot, don't offer to race him up any mountains, they don't call him the Goat for nothing, that's something he would beat me at, I'll hold my hand up on that one.
    Last edited by sinkov; 01-07-2020 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Its you who has moved into an old folks home Alto..(bungalow) .and you even have a ready made carer in the Matron..Make sure she changes your pissbag once a day. .
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 01-07-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I know you won't be taken in Anti, but just to save you the time working him out, let me put you right on 59. He's a fully paid up member of the loony left, he thinks the decision of 17.4 million people to leave the EU should be declared null and void, that windmills should supply our electricity into the distant future and that Mike Garlick's policy of not spending any money is the reason we're still in the PL.

Apart from that he's not a bad lad, and I like him.
    I won't argue with any of that Mon Ami! (I could, but I won't)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)