+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 10 more points should do it ?

10 more points should do it ?

Hopefully

Av allus seen these last nine games since lockdarn in three phases of three games each--

Phase One--Closing the Gap
    This has been achieved, with the rub of the green at important times, with 7 points arta nine. This has at least given us a chance.

Phase Two--The Relegation Six Pointers
    Wigan have pulled away but the recent success will all be thrown away if we looiz at Stoke and Luton

Phase Three--The Tough End
    Much depends on the situation with Leeds, Forest and Brentford as to whether they have already achieved what they wanted by the time they play us

Al wait until after the Stoke and Luton games befooar gerrin too excited. Two at ooam, four away. Interesting end to season. I'll stick mi neck art and say will get another 4 pts tekkin us to 45pts and we'll gu darn.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av allus seen these last nine games since lockdarn in three phases of three games each--

Phase One--Closing the Gap
    This has been achieved, with the rub of the green at important times, with 7 points arta nine. This has at least given us a chance.

Phase Two--The Relegation Six Pointers
    Wigan have pulled away but the recent success will all be thrown away if we looiz at Stoke and Luton

Phase Three--The Tough End
    Much depends on the situation with Leeds, Forest and Brentford as to whether they have already achieved what they wanted by the time they play us

Al wait until after the Stoke and Luton games befooar gerrin too excited. Two at ooam, four away. Interesting end to season. I'll stick mi neck art and say will get another 4 pts tekkin us to 45pts and we'll gu darn.
    I've said if we are still in with a chance of staying up going in to the last game at Brentford I'd snatch your hand off and I'll stick by that .

We could quite easily have lost these last two home games , extremely fine margins to say the least .

Stoke are having a shocking season but they've also picked themselves off the floor a number of times when they've played the teams around them and beaten them well .

Both Stoke and Luton beat us convincingly at Oakwell .

I take the point this is now a very different game under these conditions but with no fans in the stadium and turning on Stoke's players on Saturday this could also work the other way too , reading their message board last night it's absolutely as hostile towards the players as it could get .

We hang by a thread .