+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First team player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm guessing he means our new Venezuelan wonder kid Ronald Hernandez
    That makes sense.
    The flu comes from foreign and he's foreign.

#brexitmeansbrexit

Do they still have fitba teams?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That makes sense.
    The flu comes from foreign and he's foreign.

#brexitmeansbrexit

Now that I've opened the shop and am faced with the general public again, opinions have been

1/ We should never have (and never should) let foreigners in.
    2/ Nicola should just do as Boris tells her
    3/ We would never have survived this without English money

I think I will b'ugger off this week if the English give me permission, oh how lucky I am to have them to keep me right.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Now that I've opened the shop and am faced with the general public again, opinions have been

I think I will b'ugger off this week if the English give me permission, oh how lucky I am to have them to keep me right.
    Any customers who suck on the teet of Boris Johnson would be barred from my shop

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

FFS. Did you move your shop to Es***? Can't believe the shyte some folk still come out wi

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    FFS. Did you move your shop to Es***? Can't believe the shyte some folk still come out wi
    Morning all, hope you are all keeping well.

For clarity, it wasn't Hernández or Bryson that was tested positive. Someone further up the pitch. No concern though, he was tested the following day, and was proved to be negative. non story in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post

For clarity, it wasn't Hernández or Bryson that was tested positive. Someone further up the pitch. No concern though, he was tested the following day, and was proved to be negative. non story in the end.
    Excuse my naivety, does that mean a false positive or a second test that wasn't correct and another test required?

Curtis Main? He had been out and about doing a bit of training wherever he could during the lockdown so that is my thinking it was him. Whoever it was I see it was probably a false positive so that is good news. If the next result is positive can we have a check on his insurance and force him to try some bleach (Trump’s idea) then at the very worst we could get a handsome payout and cut our wage bill at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Excuse my naivety, does that mean a false positive or a second test that wasn't correct and another test required?
    False positive

False positive
    Thanks MSM. Always good with your insight. You would have thought the club might have been highlighting this in the media.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast