+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doomed I tell you, latest news.

Doomed I tell you, latest news.

Coco to remain in goal to save Reina being embarrased at his old club Liverpool
    Targett out for rest of the season with a pulled calf.
    Taylor to start
    Smith still salty with Engels and wont pick him
    Drinkwater set to start weekend and has earned himself a contract extension 👀
    Reports Grealish has bought a house in Cheshire.tbc
    Simatta has a nose bleed apparently seen in the penalty area in training
    Smith and Riley still ignoring Terry.

Here is a tip for Sunday, go lose yourself at the seaside, forget about football, think tennis and cricket......it could be horrible at Anfield. Can we just post them the 3 points and settle for a 5-0 Loss.

You defeatist you - we are going to set up 10-0-0 and take a point

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Hammers have just taken the points vs Chelsea - yes we are doomed.

TBH, we've been doomed since Xmas. Doesn't make it any easier though.

FFFf it, let's take a few with us, starting with the unwashed thieves on Sunday.

2 pts from 24👀 so typical Villa, probably beat Liverpool now!

Be typical alright. Then lose 5 zip to manure and palarse.

Well it wont be long now guys n' girls, the heartache will be over and the chaptor will begin unless, there is some kind of devine intervention!
    Stay strong everyone, prep yourselves for the trolls!

As mentioned earlier Dave, we’ve been doomed since December. P1ss poor performances at home to Leicester and Saints, plus having our pants pulled down away at Sheff U and Watford. We also played abysmally and lost at Chelsea. All 5 defeats in December!!! No bad luck, no dodgy VAR, just p1ss poor attitude and performances.

No firepower, powder puff in midfield and shoddy at the back, all-season really. Sick of the sh1te excuses. the management team and recruitment team, have collectively let the Club down.

So no real outburst of heartache for me, it’s been a case of slowly lumbering along into reality. We may well still stay up, all to play for, but the performances over the season have still been horrendous.

As for the Trolls , I can honestly say, that the opinions of non-Villa fans, about the Villa, couldn’t bother me any less. I would expect the same ambivalence back from them as well. Well, apart from the ‘cloons from the toon’ of course, who are still crying and p1ssing their pants from 11 years ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)