The problem with the owner of Cambridge United is that he was part of the brigands who have ruled this club for what seems an eternity.

The prospects for next season, if there is one, is as before. The possibility of there not being a new season is certainly attractive to me at least. Attending Wisbech Town will allow me to separate by three feet easily, get a burger coffee and chips for a fiver.

When it comes to the Wisbech team, i can forgive the chairman for thinking training midweek doesnt matter, and meeting up on matchdays is enough. After all, United do train, or you would think so, and are not much better. If you could measure the difference, it would be a fraction.

Wisbech have celebrated their centenary this year, and are outstanding in their ability to do little or nothing at all. United on the other hand have won a lot. Those days have certainly gone for good.

I wish i could send a video to the club of the money i would have spent. It would show me buying a season ticket at Wisbech, lottery tickets, cash for a harlot, several charity subscriptions, bird food, new collars for the dogs, a trip to Lompoc.

At least i would get something for it, not the mindless stupid flow of cash going out of Cambridge United.....and getting sweet f all in return, not for next year, but in perpetuity.

A fool and his cash are soon parted.

I can just see it next year.

Cambridge 0 Morecambe 0. Woopy do. Id rather watch Coronation Street.

Ted of St Barnabus road.

United fans were born with their legs apart. And have no intention of closing them.