+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan Athletic.

Very true Lol.I think big Kieffer was on 10k at Barnsley so he must be on a fair whack at wigan...

They might have been better off cheating like the Wendies than going into admin.

And so it starts...won't be the only club to go this way..
    Could be a complicated few month coming up with points deductions and administrations..

Serves them right, yes feel for fans

12 points this season which will put them bottom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53247333

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Serves them right, yes feel for fans

12 points this season which will put them bottom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53247333
    Not if they get enough points on the board it doesn't come into effect till end of season.They way I read it if they can get 13 points clear of third from bottom by end of the season they will stay up by one point.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 01-07-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It's wages we can't afford roly not the transfer fee,wages will always hold us back in the Championship.Better & bigger players always want more than we can pay.Thats why Wigan are in trouble.
    I don’t think any of their players are on anything over 10k and if they can’t pay em they will have to find a new job even on lower pay.

Will all depend on Wigans situation

They've only gone into administration at the moment so they will still retain their place in the football league in either the cship or div one.
    It's a good job they've won their last three games

It's only if they are liquidated or kicked out of the EFL that Pboro will start getting a hard on

It is bad for their fans; weve been there
    Paul Warne was given a chance as a professional footballer by them so I suspect he's a bit melancholy today

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Not if they get enough points on the board it doesn't come into effect till end of season.
    Could be good news for our Barnsley chums on here...

It would be good news for us if they take the hit next season rather than this assuming they dont go down anyway

Yes and Wigan are one of the weaker teams we should be looking to take points off

Have they got all their money for Keiffer ? Sometimes the balance is only paid a long time after the transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I don’t think any of their players are on anything over 10k and if they can’t pay em they will have to find a new job even on lower pay.

Will all depend on Wigans situation
    £19.4 million in wages last season.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast