+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan Athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Not a lot of sympathy if that's what they are paying players like Keiffer. Debatable as to whether he's even cship standard
    Interesting really isn’t it?

Just as corona virus lives off and kills the host, players and agents with their wage and fee demands kill their host.

Not a lot of sympathy if that's what they are paying players like Keiffer. Debatable as to whether he's even cship standard
    6 goals in 30 starts this season .

I assume him must bring something to the team even if he’s not bagging so many. They have won their last 3 since restart, scored 7 conceded 0.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    I assume him must bring something to the team even if he’s not bagging so many. They have won their last 3 since restart, scored 7 conceded 0.
    Aye I've thought that myself , seems to play the lone striker role and brings others in and Wigan seem to be happy with him doing that job .

I think ourselves and you millers always looked upon him as a goal scorer which to be fair at league one level that's exactly what he was .

Would rather have Conor Chaplin than Kiefer

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Would rather have Conor Chaplin than Kiefer
    Well at a million quid he's proving to be a really good acquisition .

I was a bit sceptical to say the least because his goalscoring record at Coventry in league one was bang average and he was hardly prolific in league two at Pompey either .

Kieffer Moore misses a lot of chances that's true, but so did Andy Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Kieffer Moore misses a lot of chances that's true, but so did Andy Cole.
    Some of the ones he missed for us last season you wouldn't think were possible .

Still got 20 though and missed 16 games at that with his head injury .

It's just been stated on the news that they have extended the contracts of certain players. Why have they done this if they've got financial problems.

This is to give them a better chance of stopping up but they can't now ask for concessions and blame it on the virus
    They've had a very recent opportunity to save costs and they've blatantly ignored it

It's just been stated on the news that they have extended the contracts of certain players. Why have they done this if they've got financial problems.

This is to give them a better chance of stopping up but they can't now ask for concessions and blame it on the virus
    They've had a very recent opportunity to save costs and they've blatantly ignored it
    Stopping in the championships worth a lot more than going down so it's a catch 22 I suppose.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast