+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan Athletic.

Wigan Athletic.

Just announced they’ve gone into administration.

Darragh MacAnthony Is now working on a draft for a second play off that will let the losers of the current l1 play off face 7th place for a 4th spot in championship 😂

That might be only 2 down next year from the champ. I don't have a lot of sympathy far too bigger ground and boots for such s small fan base

Wunt surprise me one bit that silly. If they were to let another team up tho it should be the loser in the play off final not pboro or Sunderland etc

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wunt surprise me one bit that silly. If they were to let another team up tho it should be the loser in the play off final not pboro or Sunderland etc
    We’ll play offs haven’t took place yet I’d imagine he’s already on the phone to lawyers

It won’t shock me if he campaigns for top three to go up automatically and 4th 5th 6th and 7th play off instead

Funny word integrity isn’t it

That might be only 2 down next year from the champ. I don't have a lot of sympathy far too bigger ground and boots for such s small fan base
    I feel sorry for any clubs supporters, wouldn't want any club to go out of business..lets hope they turn it around

Feel sympathy foe Wigan fans, we've been there and got the teeshirt. Don't suppose they will be the last. I've criticised our chairman in the past but we are so lucky to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I feel sorry for any clubs supporters, wouldn't want any club to go out of business..lets hope they turn it around
    Yep not nice for their supporters. They will have to start again at at Springfield Park! most draughty ground after Don Valley Stadium...

Millers fans circling already

Matt Vause
    @MattVause93
    ·
    7m
    With Wigan going into Administration I’d pop a cheeky bid in for Sam Morsy... always rated him. Would help sure up our midfield as a proper holding/defensive minded player, allowing Crooks and co to focus on going forward. Maybe even try to get Big Keiffer back n’all �� #RUFC
    Last edited by rolymiller; 01-07-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Millers fans circling already

Matt Vause
    @MattVause93
    ·
    7m
    With Wigan going into Administration I’d pop a cheeky bid in for Sam Morsy... always rated him. Would help sure up our midfield as a proper holding/defensive minded player, allowing Crooks and co to focus on going forward. Maybe even try to get Big Keiffer back n’all �� #RUFC
    It's wages we can't afford roly not the transfer fee,wages will always hold us back in the Championship.Better & bigger players always want more than we can pay.Thats why Wigan are in trouble.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast