+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wigan Athletic goes into Admin

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    They never even owned a Pet Shop ! maybe they were not gay but into bestiality ?
    I thought they met working in a pet shop?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I thought they met working in a pet shop?
    that's what they all say !

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I bet the Pet Shop Boys' 'Always on My Mind' is one of your favourite songs, Navel.
    With the day drawing ever closer when I won't be allowed my own, I wanna make the most of it, Reichsfuhrer.

I don't see - apart from the lolly - what could stop you getting your own pet shop, old lad.
    My choice of that song as one of your favourites was simply a way of saying that I seem to be in your mind much more often than you are in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I don't see - apart from the lolly - what could stop you getting your own pet shop, old lad.
    My choice of that song as one of your favourites was simply a way of saying that I seem to be in your mind much more often than you are in mine.
    Well, "old lad" I certainly seemed to be on your mind( though I'm well aware there's not a lot of room ) recently when you called for me to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    They never even owned a Pet Shop ! maybe they were not gay but into bestiality ?

You could well be right, and their song Goat West seems to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well, "old lad" I certainly seemed to be on your mind( though I'm well aware there's not a lot of room ) recently when you called for me to be banned.
    No I didn't.
    Yes, you did.
    No, I really didn't.
    I simply suggested that in your own interests you should take a couple of days in the cooler.
    Is this the £10 argument or the £20?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345