+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wigan Athletic goes into Admin

Wigan are currently leading Hull City 7-0 (yes, 7-0) at half time. It just shows that despite utter turmoil in the boardroom, it is possible to get results if the fight is there on the pitch.

Pity we didn't show it last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Wigan are currently leading Hull City 7-0 (yes, 7-0) at half time. It just shows that despite utter turmoil in the boardroom, it is possible to get results if the fight is there on the pitch.

That really is remarkable though. Have Hull had their Christmas party very early? Some very strange stuff going on there.

sid must have given Hull a pre-match pep talk.

Mason Bennett just scored for Millwall

8 - 0 final score.

Not bad out of 9 shots on target!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    sid must have given Hull a pre-match pep talk.
    I bet the Pet Shop Boys' 'Always on My Mind' is one of your favourite songs, Navel.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I bet the Pet Shop Boys' 'Always on My Mind' is one of your favourite songs, Navel.
    That song has been covered by many people including Elvis Presley and Willie Nelson, why did you choose the version by the Pet Shop Boys? As Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe are both gay, your post could be construed as a homophobic slur, and I'm sure that's not what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    That song has been covered by many people including Elvis Presley and Willie Nelson, why did you choose the version by the Pet Shop Boys? As Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe are both gay, your post could be construed as a homophobic slur, and I'm sure that's not what you meant.
    I'm intrigued as to how that could be construed as a homophobic slur.

Surely not choosing it would be more likely to be construed as a homophobic slur?

Just another example of somebody looking to jump up and down about absolutely nothing. Maybe he thought the Pet Shop Boys wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Just another example of somebody looking to jump up and down about absolutely nothing. Maybe he thought the Pet Shop Boys wrote it.
    They never even owned a Pet Shop ! maybe they were not gay but into bestiality ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast