+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jka

I see we're feckd

ouch, that hurts

maybe it reduces the tax rate on the club????

Bit of a fecker this innit......

"A good bit of business"......and those who thought that, and stated as much, are deafening in the silence we "hear".

Orta wouldn't know a "good bit of business", if his life depended on it, and Kinnear, Radrizzani and all the other hangers-on are as competent in running a Premiership club as I would be as Prime-f00king-minister.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "A good bit of business"......and those who thought that, and stated as much, are deafening in the silence we "hear".

Orta wouldn't know a "good bit of business", if his life depended on it, and Kinnear, Radrizzani and all the other hangers-on are as competent in running a Premiership club as I would be as Prime-f00king-minister.
    Ranked 19th most valuable club IN THE WORLD at 690MiLLION EURO... remind me, how much did he buy us for???

And what is that valuation of any good to anyone but Radrizzani? (You have a private share in LUFC, as that's the only way any "normal person could benefit). Shame that valuation is likely to be reduced somewhat as a result of the incompetence of the LUFC DoF.

The club hasn't got to 19th most valuable club by folk who wouldn't know a good bit of business, more right decisions than wrong I think

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    The club hasn't got to 19th most valuable club by folk who wouldn't know a good bit of business, more right decisions than wrong I think
    LUFC have been one of the worlds most famous, and widely followed clubs, since the 1970's. Why do you think so many no-hopers, false sheiks, and wide boys have been queueing up to obtain an interest in the club for the last 20 years?

Read "Leeds United, From Darkness into White", by that very underrated author, Phil Hay (!!!) to get a grasp of where we nearly were, where the man who is vilified by so many Leeds "supporters" saved us from oblivion, and gave us the ability to rise again from the ashes and as to a phoenix to be born again despite the years taken to get us back to where we belong.

We have been SOOOO valuable, for SOOO long, and if you and your ilk can't see that, you have not the slightest inkling of what it is to be a LUFC supporter.

And if this turns out to have any reality, good f00king riddance (and more fool Chelski)

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/11/0...2023-our-view/

Talking tosh as usual...have you been asleep the last 30 years??? he showed the money... after many long and depressing false downs... and before that we had various owners who didn't know how to run the club.

Where were all these nearly folk when we needed them

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)