+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jka

Jka

JK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    JK.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    ???
    JK = joke.

You haven't seen the news that his loan has come to an end? 4 million pounds later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    JK = joke.

You haven't seen the news that his loan has come to an end? 4 million pounds later.
    Ah no, not seen that (nit a high priority after last night).

As for the £4m, maybe Mrs O and Angus can dip into their back pockets and compensate the club for the execs incompetence? (More likely to tell us off again for watching LUFC via illicit streams!)

Could have used that 4 million to offer Roofe a better contract...and had we done that we would be up by now!

At times I think our board are feckin clueless

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Could have used that 4 million to offer Roofe a better contract...and had we done that we would be up by now!

At times I think our board are feckin clueless
    "At times"? Apart from getting the ground back, Radrizzanis wheeler-dealing on TV rights, and the appointment of Bielsa (which I know I disagreed with, and still have reservations about how stubborn he is, was probably the best we could have hoped for), I don't know of a significant decision that the board have made that has proved to be the right one, as opposed to Bielsa and the playing staff who at least get on and does (and in fairness Bielsa is probably right more than he is wrong, just a stubborn mule at times).

Give it a rest WTF - Radz has been a positive for the club. He is limited by FFP and the P&S rules. He has sorted the commercial side from what it was and created a platform for us to be successful if we go up. Getting Bielsa was a coupe and meant we went from trying water melons to having a world class coach.

we play great football, we have good kids coming through of course we have gaps in the squad but look what he and Bielsa inherited. We are frustrating as with a decent striker we would walk the league but we are in as good a position overall as we have been for years and Leeds and being about positively in the media which is not common.

if buts and maybes - c’mon you Wendies let’s keep that 4 point gap.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Give it a rest WTF - Radz has been a positive for the club. He is limited by FFP and the P&S rules. He has sorted the commercial side from what it was and created a platform for us to be successful if we go up. Getting Bielsa was a coupe and meant we went from trying water melons to having a world class coach.

we play great football, we have good kids coming through of course we have gaps in the squad but look what he and Bielsa inherited. We are frustrating as with a decent striker we would walk the league but we are in as good a position overall as we have been for years and Leeds and being about positively in the media which is not common.

"Give it a rest"......

So answer me this.......

We have Angus Kinnear criticises, quite clearly and specifically, those fans who "avoided paying £10 to the club (really?), by watching Leeds v Fulham by unofficial means.......

We have Mrs O, that staunch defender of all that is "corporate Leeds", but who masquerades as equally committed to "ALAW" & "MOT" repeats the same criticism.....

And you suggest I "give it a rest"!?

Well as with my advice to Joel last week, if you expect me (and others like me) to shut the f00k up and let the corporate bigwigs do what the f00k they want without a word of criticism, you can f00k the hell off and dont come back.

Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

Fat chance.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "At times"? Apart from getting the ground back, Radrizzanis wheeler-dealing on TV rights, and the appointment of Bielsa (which I know I disagreed with, and still have reservations about how stubborn he is, was probably the best we could have hoped for), I don't know of a significant decision that the board have made that has proved to be the right one, as opposed to Bielsa and the playing staff who at least get on and does (and in fairness Bielsa is probably right more than he is wrong, just a stubborn mule at times).

Classic comedy!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)