+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Hong Kong

We still aren’t getting it are we?

A crowded island that’s a breeding ground for a virus like corona

We don’t need more immigrants no matter how noble the cause is.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    We still aren’t getting it are we?

A crowded island that’s a breeding ground for a virus like corona

We don’t need more immigrants no matter how noble the cause is.
    You have a right to your opinion grist and I usually agree with you, but on this I don’t. If they can speak English smart skilled and all convert to Rotherham United I don’t mind 😂

BBC breaking news headline that China threatens to retaliate if UK allows millions of hong kongers to come here, so does that mean we choose the millions we send the other way? Sounds like a good deal, ship out some undesirables.
    Jobs a good un.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    BBC breaking news headline that China threatens to retaliate if UK allows millions of hong kongers to come here, so does that mean we choose the millions we send the other way? Sounds like a good deal, ship out some undesirables.
    Jobs a good un.
    Let's face it, no-one is going to China, even the avowed Communists like Ash Sarkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    You have a right to your opinion grist and I usually agree with you, but on this I don’t. If they can speak English smart skilled and all convert to Rotherham United I don’t mind ��
    We are overpopulated though, we've had 50 years of immigration in the last 20 years.

We had stabilised at around 56 million prior to Blair.

I think 40 million is the number we could actually support without having to import food.

If the population keeps increasing there will be water shortages as well.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    We are overpopulated though, we've had 50 years of immigration in the last 20 years.

I think 40 million is the number we could actually support without having to import food.

It would take a population in U.K. to reach 100 billion to have a water shortage in U.K. the only time we have any issue with water is when we have a drought and that bloody rare.

Also you say we can only hold 40 million without importing food dude we import food now every country does. Btw the current U.K. population is 67 million.

😂

Honestly I find being a centralist so funny not only do you get into political debate with the left you get into a debate with the right as well, I love it 🥰

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

More pressure on depleted housing stock, more strain on NHS, food and water, electricity supply, more cars, more pollution, more waste, all caused by more people.

It’s got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    More pressure on depleted housing stock, more strain on NHS, food and water, electricity supply, more cars, more pollution, more waste, all caused by more people.

It’s got to stop.
    Billy Connolly had the right idea

Its quite funny the same people keep blaming colonialism (which has existing for thousands of years) we need to look forward as a nation not backwards. If as projected a few hundred thousand come over from HK its most likely they will be highly skilled, highly educated and highly motivated and they will be able to fill any skill and tech gaps we have

As the saying goes backward people tend to look backwards

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Its quite funny the same people keep blaming colonialism (which has existing for thousands of years) we need to look forward as a nation not backwards. If as projected a few hundred thousand come over from HK its most likely they will be highly skilled, highly educated and highly motivated and they will be able to fill any skill and tech gaps we have

As the saying goes backward people tend to look backwards
    . Got to agree with the above. Sooner have the people from hk than more kiddy fiddlers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast