+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vs Liverpool

Vs Liverpool

What team and formation would you go for vs Liverpool?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...8518621#du_top

Name:  my_team_liverpool_vs_aston-villa_200701.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  22.3 KB

Great shout 👍

Taylor in for Hause and move him into left mid, Guilbert in for Jota & Elmo behind him.

Hause is not bad at LB, less opportunities to use his right foot and hexagonal head.

All of those formations are better than the previous 32 efforts.

'Hexaganol head' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Could have done without that Citeh result last night. Klopp will have them on raw meat till Sunday. They’ll be like caged tigers.

Bollox

Or he may rest a few and play the kids, pool looked shattered!

Proud of the team's performance today in defence and midfield, focused & disciplined - exasperated that in so many games we haven't shown that desire. Balls in the final third were on the whole terrible and what happened is exactly what I thought would happen as we started to tire.

Luiz for all his class did my head in the last 20 minutes - tried to dance his way out of trouble losing possession in his own half, and that pass to no-one!!

A quick check back through our league games shows we've scored just 9 goals since we lost Wes.

2 pts from 27 is relegation and Manager axe material.....we sort of played ok while Liverpool played rubbish, on came 3 class subs at it was good night Vienna! We had no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    2 pts from 27 is relegation and Manager axe material.....we sort of played ok while Liverpool played rubbish, on came 3 class subs at it was good night Vienna! We had no answer.
    Sums it up perfectly.

How the hell did Trez stay on for 80 mins??? I thought Ghastly was tremendous in the 1st half, Luiz tired around 80mins but was brilliant.
    Mings solid and I thought Taylor did ok, still a sh1te defender tho. I thought that Hause only used his right leg to stand up with. After yesterday I'm puzzled as to what it's for? as he spent more time on his ar5e than upright.

I don't have a good word for the rest, so I'll leave it at that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)