+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Line up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Line up

Dubravka
    Krafth
    Lascelles
    Fernández
    Manquillo
    S Longstaff
    Shelvey
    Bentaleb
    Gayle
    Joelinton
    Saint-Maximin

Is he trying to lose on purpose tonight ?? Bentaleb alongside Longstaff who was anonymous on sunday and we all know how good Gayle is. Muto not even on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Dubravka
    Krafth
    Lascelles
    Fernández
    Manquillo
    S Longstaff
    Shelvey
    Bentaleb
    Gayle
    Joelinton
    Saint-Maximin

Is he trying to lose on purpose tonight ?? Bentaleb alongside Longstaff who was anonymous on sunday and we all know how good Gayle is. Muto not even on the bench.
    Is Bruce tryna drag us into a relegation battle or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Is Bruce tryna drag us into a relegation battle or what.
    Gayle and Joelinton i bet Bournemouth are to scared to leave the changing room

I can feel it in me watta that Mr Longstaff will put a shift in tonight.
    My changes would be
    Carroll for you know who
    Miggy for Gayle
    Lazaro for Bentaleb
    Agree with Schar not being there following his antics on Sunday.
    HWTL

One thing is certain we wont be signing Lazaro after the way bruce has treated him

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Dubravka
    Krafth
    Lascelles
    Fernández
    Manquillo
    S Longstaff
    Shelvey
    Bentaleb
    Gayle
    Joelinton
    Saint-Maximin

I'm not mad at the idea of Bournemouth surviving and West Ham going down with Villa if I'm honest. Dislike both team.

Disliked going to the Bolynground and getting stones chucked at me from the little scrots from the garages beside the away end. Hate the FA & pundits bias towards West Ham too 'cause 'West Ham Won the World Cup' apparently & all this 'West Ham Way' nonsense just boils my blood for some unknown reason.

Anyway I would enjoy West Ham taking the mantle from McClowns' NUFC as the most expensive squad to be relegated.

Don't really mind if we lose so long as we have a go tonight TBH.

I do agree i am hoping its those two who go down

One player I do want to see more from is Miggy. I expect the same sort of excitement from him as I do from Saint-Maximin but i haven't really seen it for a while. Still think he's class just needs to show it more because without him and the Saint performing at there best we aren't much of a team.

I've started the match thread lads and lasses

I can feel it in me watta that Mr Longstaff will put a shift in tonight.

Just saying !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)