+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatty double his stake in Hugo Boss

Fatty double his stake in Hugo Boss

Ashley has just invested a further £168million in the German Designer label famous for outfitting the Nazi officer class.

Sounds like he's already spending some of the £300mil.

Could be a good sign that the deal is going through!

He will be trying to get permission to stock it in his tat shop.
    I’ve allays owned the odd boss shirt this will devalue the label imho
    Will make me think twice about buying another shirt in the future.

Same, I've always bought Hugo suites for more than 15 yrs. The cut of the suites are the best fit, Hugo and Ted Baker.

So I guess I'm back buying old Teddy boy from now on.

Quite a delicious irony in the brand you've just bought being immediately devalued because you're the one who bought it.

You'd think he's spending money he knows he's getting because even for him that is a reasonable chunk with everythough he owns losing money at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post

Could be a good sign that the deal is going through!
    Here's hoping, man but aye, I agree with you. Obviously he's not short of a bob or two but that's a significant chunk of cash and, as Jammy says, his other businesses are losing money hand over fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

You'd think he's spending money he knows he's getting because even for him that is a reasonable chunk with everythough he owns losing money at the minute.
    It's a buyers market now, even if he's taking a kicking the fat clown is still a very rich man.

The Saudi's are investing heavily in a weak market, the super rich always benefit during the good and the bad times.

However he's about to trouser 300m so I'm sure this purchase will have been covered by a short term loan from a hedge fund to be repaid once the takeover is done and dusted.

It does point to the fact that he has information of a timeline from the Premier League.

This is very encouraging news.

Never worn Hugo Boss and now never will. Another one to the list. As for Ashley, apparently his stake was somewhere along the lines of £190m for his 10 percent. That outlay has to have something to do with more coming in. Can't see him spending that much, normally high percentage for low price for that fat parasite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)