+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saint Maximin

It’s ridiculous that even with Bungle Bruce in charge and a millstone round our necks for the last 13 years, we aren’t that far from 7th place. Wolves & Sheffield United - two clubs that have been outside the Premier League more than they’ve been in it since the inception - have come from nowhere and now that they are being well run are up there. Just shows what can be achieved without an owner that actively fùcks the club over on a consistent basis.

It maybe that the Prem League are not the hold up. They may be bound by confidentiality not to announce anything until the Saudis do and they may be waiting until we are mathematically safe.

I read somewhere that he's as good as Watmore.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    I read somewhere that he's as good as Watmore.
    I put a thread up about it on here earlier. Can't beat mackem logic.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38263156

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I put a thread up about it on here earlier. Can't beat mackem logic.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38263156
    Sorry mate. Just saw it. Dead funny.😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Sorry mate. Just saw it. Dead funny.😂😂
    Its one of the best from there, the other day one said Bruce ruined the club, took them back that far they missed out on 4 world class signings that year. Cant remember the other 3 names but the 4th they missed out on was Neymar.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Its one of the best from there, the other day one said Bruce ruined the club, took them back that far they missed out on 4 world class signings that year. Cant remember the other 3 names but the 4th they missed out on was Neymar.
    Confusing as hell on there. They all hate NUFC, every fe(ker has got a FTM after their name yet they all revel in the fact Bruce is getting results. Weird man.👽

Fat Pig is just biding his time to cash in Maximumman. Someone will pay £40m for him easy. Now or in a January window when everyone's money picks up, he'll get £60m+ if he doesn't sell up.

With Maximum here, He is worth more on the balance sheet when selling the club.

--

Love the guy but the cynic in me thinks he is playing out his skin to be in the shop window. He always used to have a go before but he is now playing like a man possessed. Klipp-Klopp must get a hard-on every time he does a step over. If you put him in that Liverpool team, I'm going to get dizzy just watching them attack.

Either way, enjoy him while he is here because if MBS does not buy us, he's gone without a doubt because he's currently worth more than most of Fat Pig's High Street chains.

Agreed Trin.

If the takeover doesn't happen then he is gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)