+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Ok how many of you are going to the pub this week-end.

Really missed the pubs, it very big in our social life, but i certainly won't be in a stampede to attend.

Will be giving it a miss. I know alot of folk who will be hammering on the door. I like a pint it but prepared to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You'd have thought they'd have been better advised to open back up midweek when it's less busy .

Iron out the teething problems before the weekend rush .

Could be bloody carnage this on saturday .
    It's all part of Johnson's strategy, you know what can I c ock up next
    Wonder if it's based on medical advice

It’s a full moon as well. Police will be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not even at a penny a pint and the temperature over 80 degrees .

Third highest infection rate over here right now in England .

Absolute madness to be opening the pubs in Barnsley this saturday .
    not often I agree with you animal but you're right. Should have been midweek if safe to do so.

WOW..almost 2 pages of MMers in full agreement . Really impressed !

Its causing quite a stir here on the east coast, locals don't want caravaners etc from potentially dangerous areas but business's are desperate for them to come. Their has been so much bad feelings posted on social media that the caravan park owner of the site in the village where I live has asked his campers not to venture into the village.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post

Its causing quite a stir here on the east coast, locals don't want caravaners etc from potentially dangerous areas but business's are desperate for them to come. Their has been so much bad feelings posted on social media that the caravan park owner of the site in the village where I live has asked his campers not to venture into the village.
    Some angry caravaners on social media ��
    Tbh where you live I understand it but some were moaning about Mablethorpe town centre not social distancing, I saw the pic what they commented on and only thing I can say is ‘ get to opticians’
    Some are scared to go out though which is understandable

I might nip in week to check on things but just stay overnight for now, it’ll probably Chuck it down

Hi Millertop , I was talking to the landlord of the Axe & Cleaver and you wouldn't believe the red tape he has to follow. He's erected temp seating with cover externally and he wanted to use his mobile bar but the council won't let him, different licence laws , so he has to serve people through an open window!.

Some of the reactions from locals are really OTT, its like the 14th century . And ironically, lots of them don't know we've had a lock-down!
    I fish with some of the caravaners, have done every summer , its nice to see them each year and I will carry on doing so safely .
    Weather looking a bit hit and miss, but one mate from Wakefield is coming to put his awning up so he's confident enough !
    Happy Hols

I’m just upset kings head isn’t opening but understandable really

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post

Sounds like fisticuffs, with 2 metre distancing.
    Be good to watch that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast