+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wilks

Wilks

Can't make it up we sell him to nearest rivals and he scores the winner in added on time. Jesus christ!!!!!!!😡

This is what was reported 'Hull were given a brief extension to rectify some outstanding issues and Wilks has now sealed his full-time switch to the Tigers'

Why oh why oh why!!!

I might get some pelters on here for saying this but I didnt think he was as big a car crash as some have made out (I'm not saying on here btw), he clearly has issues but it seems GM can get the best out of him. My biggest beef is with the hierarchy signing off a transfer to a relegation rival, allowing them extra time to get it over the line (And a club who are bad payers from our point of view) - this was before he scored tonight. That is around 5 goals in 9 games for Hull. I have seen helluva lot worse players down at Oakwell and it seems to me AM and GS had already had their minds made up about him, yet was a regular in DS' squads.

What a stupid move by the board, irrespective of whether he scored tonight or not.