Regarding Wilks.I've seen one or two mention the scandal of selling to a relegation rival but that's not quite true.
When the January transfer window opened Hull City by virtue of beating Sheff.Wednesday on News Years Day had 40 points.I think they were top 6 or 7 in the league and I don't think we'd even reached 20 points at that stage.
The loan arrangement with Hull City gave them the option of signing Wilks on a permanent basis.
Since then Hull have managed to pick up 4 points including todays win. Unless someone has a crystal ball and forecast Hull to drop like a stone and be a relegation rival the club had every right to let a player leave who wasn't going to feature.
Struber rightly praised his ability but also said his mentality was not the kind he wanted.
Personally I liked Wilks but its the managers right to select the squad he wants.
We might be cursing tonight but in fairness Hull have picked up 4 points since Wilks signed and once Hull activated there option to buy him there was not a thing BFC could have done.