+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barrow to appoint ......

Barrow to appoint ......

...David Dunn what do you think about that Sven?
    I must say I was a little disappointed that Evatt left to Bolton but I guess that's football.
    Barrow clearly have links with Rovers and loaned 3 players last season, and have a few lads who didn't quite make it with us. So Dunny could do well up here. It's not a done deal but I hear it's him they are after.
    I can recommend a good season long loan for a decent player at that level, Samuel. That's his level, he would be good for them.

Smallwood would be brilliant at that level.
    To be fair he was good at league one.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Smallwood would be brilliant at that level.
    To be fair he was good at league one.
    No doubt we will loan them a few lads aswell, we normally do. They will need to strengthen if they want to stay in Div2.
    Smallwood would also be a very addition too I agree.

Is there a MC Donald's and Kenticky fried chicken in Barrow? That will seal the deal.

anyway Dunny lives in Barrow or did do.

Surely they can do better than Dunny

They are talking about Nigel Clough now. That's a better bet experience wise

Yes, a good choice

Dunny it is

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Dunny it is
    aye, had a feeling it would be him. They have a big Rovers connection so it probably makes sense. I bet we send them another few lads for next season. Let Vale go out for a season and get him scoring goals. Be interesting, have to see how it goes.

Have you seen they are currently putting a roof on the away end Sven?

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Have you seen they are currently putting a roof on the away end Sven?

I confess that, even though it's a short drive away, I very rarely visit Barrow.
    Alfi and his mates are probably keeping an eye on it though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)