+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Board

This Board

It was not that long ago i was told that Facebook and Twitter and other social media outlets would kill United Mad forever.Take away the thread i have put up and there are over half a million views on the four threads below it,some going troops WASC with a FACT.

Yes, it's had a real resurgence lately. The main reasons? We have a good bunch of Arabs on here and the moderators are tolerant but take no ****.

Meanwhile over on EF........... 😂

Agreed G, people have said for years 'Mad' would die a death and its getting busier, 250k views on the transfer thread from last season alone.

Posters of old are returning such as the Guy, new posters joining every other week.

Yes we all argue, yes we rarely all see eye to eye and we have different opinions but thats what keeps the board alive!

Mad by name...

FWIW Tek also has a very good forum although many had issues with me over there so stopped posting years ago and only pop in rarely and tek is missed on here especially the 'car crash' stuff. East is a poor forum, faux snobbery on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Agreed G, people have said for years 'Mad' would die a death and its getting busier, 250k views on the transfer thread from last season alone.

Posters of old are returning such as the Guy, new posters joining every other week.

Yes we all argue, yes we rarely all see eye to eye and we have different opinions but thats what keeps the board alive!

Mad by name...

FWIW Tek also has a very good forum although many had issues with me over there so stopped posting years ago and only pop in rarely and tek is missed on here especially the 'car crash' stuff. East is a poor forum, faux snobbery on so many levels.
    Agreed. I've posted more regularly on both here and Tek this summer. Partly down to being on furlough still and partly down to there being so much going on. It's been enjoyable and the banter has been fierce. I still read EF, simply because I scour most of the boards for any latest developments, and it's embarrassing to think I was part of that set up for many years.

I was an Eastie for years, whilst always looking in & occasionally posting here. Fully fledged Mad'r now. Haven't posted on EF for months. Decent bunch over here. Not so 'oary' after all. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I was an Eastie for years, whilst always looking in & occasionally posting here. Fully fledged Mad'r now. Haven't posted on EF for months. Decent bunch over here. Not so 'oary' after all. ��
    Their loss and our gain mate,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Their loss and our gain mate,FACT.
    RT

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yes, it's had a real resurgence lately. The main reasons? We have a good bunch of Arabs on here and the moderators are tolerant but take no ****.
    Em, boredom due to lockdown... 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Em, boredom due to lockdown... 🤔
    Undoubtedly a factor recently but, IMHO, the resurgence started before that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)