+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No restaurants left?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Drive to Barnard Castle to test your eyesight."

Shocking, scandalous, how many innocent people have died because of this reckless trip to Barnard Castle, how many children are now orphans, quite possibly this is why we have 50,000 plus dead and the economy total wreckage ? Why is this man not in prison ?
    No idea sinkov. Email Boris?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Come on BT you were all for the BLM protests being allowed when I said they were selfish people to which you replied well if Cummings can do it,

The point is he didn’t do it - he didn’t organise rally’s and mix with thousands of people nor did loot shop
    Beat the police , de- face memorials .

Can’t make my mind up if you just like the banter or if you forget what you said initially.
    Winding people up is my raison d'être - ask sinkov?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

Can’t make my mind up if you just like the banter or if you forget what you said initially.
    You're right on both counts army, BT loves his banter, and the old duffer has usually forgotten what he's said within five minutes of posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    No idea sinkov. Email Boris?
    I already have BT, I've proposed a knighthood for services to winding up the loony left. And now he's got rid of Sedwell and the Lobby briefings will be televised from 9 Downing Street. That should have more than a few of the lefty press pack squealing, he's the gift that keeps on giving.

The Lobby Briefings really are better comedy than watching Hancock's Half Hour and when Hancock actually puts in a guest appearance it's better than Peter Kay Live!

The two sidekicks are worth the entrance money alone. Dumber and dumber does not quite cover it!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Lobby Briefings really are better comedy than watching Hancock's Half Hour and when Hancock actually puts in a guest appearance it's better than Peter Kay Live!

The two sidekicks are worth the entrance money alone. Dumber and dumber does not quite cover it!
    Amazingly BT, I'm reading that they think these briefings have been a success. If they think that success is giving your enemies in the lefty media 20 minutes a day to try to show you up and pour scorn and ridicule on your every idea, while Hancock and his hapless colleagues stand there grinning and responding politely to all the **** thrown at them, then god help the Tory party. I detest the woman, but Nippy up in Scotland wouldn't, didn't, and won't stand for such nonsense from the media, she's a far more astute politician than anyone the Tories possess.

Been up to Garstang to see a customer this morning, on the return journey i listened to a publican in Hinkley. He knows a lot of this morning's customers in the pub are born and bred Leicester folk and live on the "wrong side" of the lockdown.

He told the journo his job is to sell ale, not police a phooking lockdown!

I expect his pub to be shut by teatime.

I was reading the Official Report on the Leicester lockdown BT, I can't be arsed to find a link but it's out there if anyone's interested. At the end there are 3 conclusions, the 2nd one is that the 'outbreak' might be due to the extra testing they've been doing, the 3rd begins, 'If there is an outbreak......'

'If' says it all, nevertheless into lockdown they go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)