+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like the rots slowly creeping in at Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Crash, I've also been following this ad hoc. I'm with you, they will do all that is possible to let them stay in the championship seeing how they claim to be a 'massive' club.

Minus 12 points would put them bottom of the table. Then there's Derby's case along with Reading's to follow. Derby would be safe with -12 whereas Reading would be in the bottom three with Weds.
    Derby remind me of Liverpool, never do owt wrong

I have very little faith in the EFL coming to a conclusion that will favour the likes of ourselves in the Championship over bigger clubs who attract a bigger SKY tv audiences .

All clubs are equal but some are more equal than others when money is the motivation .

Maybe we should start a movement and call it Football clubs matter 🤪

It looks like if there is a points deduction from them it will be next season. If this is true this suits me. With Wycombe/Oxford in the league and them on a potential -12 we have a much better chance of staying up.

Villa are crap as well

Official - watching the Owls is for perverts

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/...elled-18561968

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    It looks like if there is a points deduction from them it will be next season. If this is true this suits me. With Wycombe/Oxford in the league and them on a potential -12 we have a much better chance of staying up.

Villa are crap as well
    Yes, purely from a selfish view these points deductions in the cship would be better next season

It's all tactics so it doesn't affect them this season and they don't go down with a - 12 deduction hung around theirs necks. No what it is, is they will not go down and will probably have a minus deduction of points at the start of the season but , they will have Championship money and not League 1 money to play with and that is what stinks about this whole affair.

Minus points can soon be wiped off, we should know we did it under mark Robins, in essence no real punishment at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It's all tactics so it doesn't affect them this season and they don't go down with a - 12 deduction hung around theirs necks. No what it is, is they will not go down and will probably have a minus deduction of points at the start of the season but , they will have Championship money and not League 1 money to play with and that is what stinks about this whole affair.

Minus points can soon be wiped off, we should know we did it under mark Robins, in essence no real punishment at all.
    Brin , I don't expect any favours from the EFL , none what so ever .

If you aren't good enough which we aren't then you accept it .

However when financial rules are broken and the EFL have a procedure in place that deducts points when financial misdemeanors occur then you expect them to be carried out in the season the misdemeanors occur .

I don't believe that's asking for too much .

If wendy have broken the rules and gained more league points as a consequence then surely that's not too hard to see how unfair it is to carry them over to the next season when they have 46 games to get themselves out of Dodge .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Brin , I don't expect any favours from the EFL , none what so ever .

If you aren't good enough which we aren't then you accept it .

However when financial rules are broken and the EFL have a procedure in place that deducts points when financial misdemeanors occur then you expect them to be carried out in the season the misdemeanors occur .

I don't believe that's asking for too much .

If wendy have broken the rules and gained more league points as a consequence then surely that's not too hard to see how unfair it is to carry them over to the next season when they have 46 games to get themselves out of Dodge .
    animallittle3, totally get where you're coming from. The thing is 'other' clubs than like ours, always get looked after.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast