+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like the rots slowly creeping in at Hillsboro.

They've not been a "big club" since the early 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Shhhh don’t tell them, they still think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    But like it or not they most certainly are in the Championship which is kinda relevant and not David Hirst and co losing two cup finals in the same season in 1993 .

Am I on my high hoss , you betcha because the facts are if we go down at this time with the ownership we have we could be done for .

At least the fanbase have stepped up and bought 7.5k ST's for next season despite the fact they don't know which league we will play in or if we take the drop in to league one when the fecking season will even start if it ever does .

How long the ST cash will sustain the club is anyone's guess given we were told we will totally run out of cash at the end of this month .

As much as I despise the ownership of my club the fact is we owe no bugga a round coin , not one penny under normal trading conditions .

Meanwhile over at S6 they've taken the pyss , had a pop at getting out of the championship and its failed and now they have creative accounted in an attempt to flaunt the rules .

My club could well go and these feckers at S6 could survive on the strength of the EFL not having a pair of b@llax .

Does that sit right right on this forum ? .

I don't ask for the pity shyte I ask for a logical opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    But like it or not they most certainly are in the Championship which is kinda relevant and not David Hirst and co losing two cup finals in the same season in 1993 .

Am I on my high hoss , you betcha because the facts are if we go down at this time with the ownership we have we could be done for .

At least the fanbase have stepped up and bought 7.5k ST's for next season despite the fact they don't know which league we will play in or if we take the drop in to league one when the fecking season will even start if it ever does .

How long the ST cash will sustain the club is anyone's guess given we were told we will totally run out of cash at the end of this month .

As much as I despise the ownership of my club the fact is we owe no bugga a round coin , not one penny under normal trading conditions .

Meanwhile over at S6 they've taken the pyss , had a pop at getting out of the championship and its failed and now they have creative accounted in an attempt to flaunt the rules .

My club could well go and these feckers at S6 could survive on the strength of the EFL not having a pair of b@llax .

Does that sit right right on this forum ? .

I don't ask for the pity shyte I ask for a logical opinion .
    Does that sit right on this forum?

Well, since you ask, if you hadn't said the following about US and OUR club then maybe I'd have more sympathy with YOU and YOUR club:

"RUFC funded absolutely nothing themselves, totally reliant on Tony Stewart, a poor mans Brighton if you ask me.

RUFC fans remind me of the jobless 45 year old who still lives at home with his parents, bank of mum and dad funding his lifestyle.

I know enough that without Tony Stewart RUFC would still be playing league 2 football at a running track in sheffield, a level we havent played for 40 years.

£33m spent and he hasnt seen a penny back"

and that's just for starters.

You said those venomous things about us and our club when in reality RUFC is one of the best run clubs in the EFL, and TS is without doubt THE best chairman/owner in the league.

Regarding SWFC if you knew anything, anything at all about the Millers, then you'd not even need to ask how we feel about them. You could never imagine the disdain that club is held over here. If you hate them then multiply by 10. Personally I hope they have a points deduction next season. Why wouldnt I?

animallittle3, did you really post that about us what Grumps has claimed?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He posted them on Tykes Mad Brinster. The evidence will still be there.

Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I can do better than that Brin , I've posted some comments on here too , whether they'd be classed as venomous as Grumps claims is open to debate .

Grumps has never liked myself or other tykes posting on here , he's made that pretty clear over the years and we've had several unsavoury exchanges .

If we've done the you knock my club I'll knock your club thing then things will have been said in the heat of it I guess .

Possibly had exchanges with Kerr on our board too regarding your club and my club .

What I will say is this , I've only ever met two or three posters in real life in all the years I've posted on this network and one of your regular posters is one of em and I'm sure if he's reading this thread he'll back that up .

So yes I've had a pop from time to time but as I say to call them venomous is dependent on how you see it and from which side of the fence you sit .

I'd say they were so fek of back over the border ya black pudding muncher.

For my club it would be far better if Wednesday are deducted the points next season, so I'm hoping for that.

No objection to any posters on here who come with reasonable views. The Barnsley lads on here fall into that category in my opinion. And I still hope they stay up. I think their chance is still good with the Wigan and Weds situation. I just wish those clubs had been in that situation last year and we would probably have stayed up. But that's watter under the bridge now...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-07-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast