+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Looks like the rots slowly creeping in at Hillsboro.

I cannot understand why a Barnsley fan posts on MM. Nor can I understand why two-jags Rolex considers himself left-wing. Prolix, tedious, verbose, sanctimonious, narcissistic, self-regarding but hardly left-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I cannot understand why a Barnsley fan posts on MM. Nor can I understand why two-jags Rolex considers himself left-wing. Prolix, tedious, verbose, sanctimonious, narcissistic, self-regarding but hardly left-wing.
    ...and i was gonna send you a framed signed photograph of my self as well Monts...I suppose it is a bit vain, What can I do to make you love me? Give you one of my cars, sorry my car, or my watch maybe?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-07-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...and i was gonna send you a framed signed photograph of my self as well Monts...I suppose it is a bit vain, What can I do to make you love me? One of my jags maybe?
    When have I ever said I don't love you? I don't agree with you but I value your contributions on here. But every time I think 'Roly's not so bad' you come out with some stuff about how the mods should be banning some racists on here etc, etc.

Obviously the mods don't think there are racists on this site or they would have been banned Monts and rightly so I am sure you would agree. On reflection that is fair but I think we must all always be vigilant, we don't want our message board taken over by those who might seek to use this board to pedal racist ideologies in the future. If we did, we would risk having our beloved millersmad site shut down.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-07-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567