+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Looks like the rots slowly creeping in at Hillsboro.

I've nothing against Barnsley football club or its supporters just you. **** off back to Barnsley. That's me being not polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You see Grumpy I didn't notice you saying that howdy's comments were out of order when he posted many many hateful defamatory comments about my club & its townsfolk
    Where was your indignation then ? but it was your mate howdy & it was only banter, so that's ok
    So wind your neck in & like you tell me try to think it through as it works both ways
    He doesn't support (and love) your club. Odds are he doesn't give a flying fcuk if someone slags your club off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    He doesn't support (and love) your club. Odds are he doesn't give a flying fcuk if someone slags your club off.
    In one sharky, but the thick sod wont get that.

Theres an old saying, "never argue with a fool", I think I'll heed it.

I hope the Barnsley lads keep posting on our site as who else will pull rolys strings.

Millersmad 3
    Guilford 4
    Maguire 7.
    Ya just know it's going to kick off ��

Still haven't worked out why Exiletyke doesn't post on the very left-wing (and permanently stuck in 1984/5) Barnsley BBS site instead, he's left-wing, he supports Barnsley, you'd think it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Still haven't worked out why Exiletyke doesn't post on the very left-wing (and permanently stuck in 1984/5) Barnsley BBS site instead, he's left-wing, he supports Barnsley, you'd think it would make sense.
    Maybe he's not a Barnsley fan? Maybe he's a mischievous miller?. Or worst a piggy?.
    Someone wave a bit of black pudding and see if he drools or squeals.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Maybe he's not a Barnsley fan? Maybe he's a mischievous miller?. Or worst a piggy?.
    Someone wave a bit of black pudding and see if he drools or squeals.
    Or a pirate?

Hes a good lad is Exile. I was hoping the mods might do a straight swap permanent deal for him sending a millers madster the other way. I can think of a few I would put on the transfer list. The problem is would Barnsley have em?

He would certainly make a good addition to the squad. We are always looking for left wingers on here. Far too many right wingers. Balanced squad and all that...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-07-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Hes a good lad is Exile. I was hoping the mods might do a straight swap permanent deal for him sending a millers madster the other way. I can think of a few I would put on the transfer list. The problem is would Barnsley have em?

He would certainly make a good addition to the squad. We are always looking for left wingers on here. Far too many right wingers. Balanced squad and all that...
    Put in a transfer request Roly

Seriously though, I have no problem with any of the Barnsley guests (lodgers?) they stop us being too massive.

According to The Medical Journal, most trainee gynaecologists start off their careers in Barnsley.
    Not because Barnsley is where the expertise resides, but because according to a recent survey, there are more tw4tz in Barnsley than anywhere else in the UK

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast