+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Away shirt

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Your right we didn’t have black sleeves, I did thought there was something wrong with it, probably a mock up

There was a poster on here who used to do some professional looking mock ups on here, but can't remember his name. Possibly one of his.

When I first saw the image something didn't look quite right, but I couldn't put my finger on.
    And I got that shirt LOL

I think theres definitely going to be a 3rd kit.
    The site I saw the away launched on said:

"Rotherham United revealed the first of two ‘secondary’ kits manufactured by Puma Teamwear which will be worn by the first team on their travels during the 2020/21 Sky Bet Championship campaign"

Not sure why they have gave it a nod to the 1994 away shirt....if I remember righty it was the one with millers printed on the back and is nothing like this one...I suppose in sales any spin is good spin..

Also vertical stripes and beer guts won’t be a good look...that’s the fans by the way and I should hope the players shouldn’t have to worry about that...😁

This is the 1994-95 away shirt.
    Attachment 16241

We do tend to have yellow a lot,
    https://footballshirthistory.weebly....therham-united

Maybe we could have 2nd or 3rd kits as a nod to Rotherham County and Town, possibly a thought in 2025

I’d like to see a black third kit with a little red and white in it like this

Name:  987E020F-1187-4534-8B9A-343246F757A9.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  4.4 KB

I’m sure someone could stick a logo and sponsor to see what it would look like but in my head (a very dark place I know lol) it would look cool and would go well with the shorts in the other away kit
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 05-07-2020 at 10:25 AM.

Looks good, but given the puma templates. I think it is most likely they will do an inverse of the 2nd strip. Black shirt, white shoulders. Red and white pin stripe. Then can use white or black shorts / socks.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Looks good, but given the puma templates. I think it is most likely they will do an inverse of the 2nd strip. Black shirt, white shoulders. Red and white pin stripe. Then can use white or black shorts / socks.
    I wouldn’t mind that ether

I like the white shirt but I got one last year so I’m probably going to get a home shirt but I really want a black one so if it’s as you say I’m going to end up get ting 2 in same season lol 😂

Why do we need three strips if the sponsors are the same, home and away. A simple sky shirt/ Navy shorts should cover any eventually. Surely, even the most fanatical supporter doesn't buy more than two a season.

Like a bunch of puffs on here discussing football shirt fashion. Wouldn't have happened in my day when we made our own Leeds United copy cat tie ups with our numbers on them

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    We do tend to have yellow a lot,
    https://footballshirthistory.weebly....therham-united

Maybe we could have 2nd or 3rd kits as a nod to Rotherham County and Town, possibly a thought in 2025
    I liked the yellow one with the zebra looking marks across it. 80’s shirt I think. Still got mine, think it’s shrunk in the wash though....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast