+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trees

Fair enough, Swale.

I think the likes of Sibley, Bird, Knight, Bogle and possibly Hector Ingram (don’t honestly know enough about him) are all at the stage where they will progress and develop immeasurably over the next few months and next season.

They’re all still ****agers, but ****agers with experience thanks to circumstances and Cocu’s trust. Think of the likes of Powell, Ramage, Huddleston, Williams, Hendrick and Hughes. When they came into the first team picture they all showed obvious promise...but with increased strength, experience and guile they all became genuine players. We now have at least four coming through simultaneously (I have my doubts about Lowe - who is significantly older - and Whittaker but mista will know more) and that can only be good for the future and is something I think will provide huge benefits, at Championship level, next season.

Can’t see Cocu leaving, a massive and crippling points deduction apart perhaps. I may be wrong, but he seems to have more integrity than our last five or six managers put together, and although I think he’s done exceptionally well he hasn’t done enough, imo, to attract attention from the Premier League.

Generally we obviously disagree on this, but one thing we do agree on is that neither of us ‘think it’s likely we’ll even finish top 6’.
    I’d be pleasantly surprised if we pick up more than four or five points from our matches against WBA, Brentford, Cardiff and Leeds and that obviously won’t be enough...then there’s the small matter of our possible points deduction. So it’s all academic really.

Jeez...how annoying is it to not be able to write the word ‘te-en’. Talk about pandering to the lowest common denominators.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 07-07-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)