+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When a site is dying ... what to do

When a site is dying ... what to do

Right ... dinna get me wrang ... Ah'm nae exactly a mainstay ... but .... Ah like this wee corner o cyberspace and all radges fa sail in her/him/it ... So, fan Ah see it draggin itsel above the tideline wi it's ****in pinky, it concerns me ....

OK, it's a fυcker o' a time .... nae fiba .. but come on. There's only 11 on the park at ony time ( OK, 12 if yer half a cheek ) ... but there's thoosans o' us actually gie a **** aboot oor team/fitba/league .... and ****e we believe/know hinder freedom tae enjoy the game as a fair contest. .... cos itherwise, gaein a **** wid be futile.

And so .... how's aboot every wee interpersonal spat on here gets drapped .... like completely?

Nae mair dredgin up ****e like 'Miller's 3 at the back', flightless swans, overpaid donkeys and traffic cones etc .... and instead ... errr ... dare Ah say..... celebrate oor team ...... past, present and ... again, dare Ah say ..... FUTURE?

Spikkin for masel, Ah kinda like maist folk on this wee page .... and prob would like mair folk if Ah met yiz in person, but that's neither here nor thither.

We need tae GIVE .... start new threeds ..... start new conversations ... conversations which will be irresistable .... even tae huns! .... we need tae creat a space which is baith a therapy room - and a battlefield!

Excuse me if I start a new thread to raise hackles

Or .... I could just slip my way in to another site and maybe start a Rich Fos rumour?

.... job done

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Right ... dinna get me wrang ... Ah'm nae exactly a mainstay ... but .... Ah like this wee corner o cyberspace and all radges fa sail in her/him/it ... So, fan Ah see it draggin itsel above the tideline wi it's ****in pinky, it concerns me ....

OK, it's a fυcker o' a time .... nae fiba .. but come on. There's only 11 on the park at ony time ( OK, 12 if yer half a cheek ) ... but there's thoosans o' us actually gie a **** aboot oor team/fitba/league .... and ****e we believe/know hinder freedom tae enjoy the game as a fair contest. .... cos itherwise, gaein a **** wid be futile.

And so .... how's aboot every wee interpersonal spat on here gets drapped .... like completely?

Nae mair dredgin up ****e like 'Miller's 3 at the back', flightless swans, overpaid donkeys and traffic cones etc .... and instead ... errr ... dare Ah say..... celebrate oor team ...... past, present and ... again, dare Ah say ..... FUTURE?

Spikkin for masel, Ah kinda like maist folk on this wee page .... and prob would like mair folk if Ah met yiz in person, but that's neither here nor thither.

We need tae GIVE .... start new threeds ..... start new conversations ... conversations which will be irresistable .... even tae huns! .... we need tae creat a space which is baith a therapy room - and a battlefield!

Excuse me if I start a new thread to raise hackles
    You missed a "You can take our website, but you'll never take, our FREEEEEEDDOOOOOM (to rip the p!ss out of the two @rse cheeks)"

Nae lang till August and we can get back to talking about the game, having our disagreements on our views and debating what we as armchair fans would like to see.

Nae lang at all.

I've got a couple of suggestions that might be up Dave Cormack's street..
    I think you should get Irn Broo to come up with a new song for us all to join in on when we get back int he stands.
    Then for pre-match entertainment, you could have a sing off, the Broo v's Ransom.
    That would be worth the watch

All swans are flightless

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The 4 word story thing was funny for a bit, some genuinely belly laughs from that.

I have quite a lot of time for folk on here and I'd maybe even talk to you in a pub and maybe maybe buy you a pint with ny own money (maybe).

Aye, so let's get it back to stories about jet skis, pish previous players and what they're doing, stories about brothers of a butcher and auld radges' (collective noun "hoor" ?) trips to games of old.

'Ken

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    The 4 word story thing was funny for a bit, some genuinely belly laughs from that.

I have quite a lot of time for folk on here and I'd maybe even talk to you in a pub and maybe maybe buy you a pint with ny own money (maybe).

Aye, so let's get it back to stories about jet skis, pish previous players and what they're doing, stories about brothers of a butcher and auld radges' (collective noun "hoor" ?) trips to games of old.

'Ken
    The laugh was for the running joke about the swans

I have met a few off of here and had those pints. And have a few more oganised. Roll on Vale of Leven. Some cool characters

Its a big ask to keep this place going now

This site isn't dying, it's just resting because there's no football.

**** the huns
    **** the SFA

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast