+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stoke City v Barnsley Match Thread

Manager needs to take some blame here, I know he lost Palmer through injury but there was no excuse for playing Ritzmier ahead of Styles when the lad had a stormer last time out! Thomas was another one included and he might as well have been sat at home for what he contributed.
    Ben Williams and Andersen were shocking and handed the goals to Stoke when we went 2-0 down all Williams contributed was putting his hands up at others telling them to move but to be fair his passing was abysmal when they did move into space.
    Our only hope now is that we can catch Boro and be saved by Wigan’s points deduction cos we are not getting out of the bottom three now!

On a plus side ,,,,,, other results didn't do to much harm , on to Luton now it's vi tal we win there , both sides have been battered today , it's a case of who wants it most in that game , it could be any score , probably 4 each and neither Club benefits , still all to play for , Up The Reds or Up the Junction !! UTFLWG

A wo expecting a bit mooar than that from Struber's boys in a pivotal game. We move on. Tomorra it's--

Boro -v- QPR A Boro win teks 'em onto 47pts or a draw onto 45pts

WBA -v- Hull cant see Hull gerrin owt so will stay on 45pts

Our inferior goal difference means we will (unless Boro lose) be effectively evvin to mek up 5 pts in the 5 games left--Luton, Wigan,Leeds.Forest.Brentford.

Difficult task after today's showing.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 04-07-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A wo expecting a bit mooar than that from Struber's boys in a pivotal game. We move on. Tomorra it's--

Boro -v- QPR A Boro win teks 'em onto 47pts or a draw onto 45pts

WBA -v- Hull cant see Hull gerrin owt so will stay on 45pts

Our inferior goal difference means we will (unless Boro lose) be effectively evvin to mek up 5 pts in the 5 games left--Luton, Wigan,Leeds.Forest.Brentford.

Difficult task after today's showing.

A think owt less than 4 points from next 2 games int good enough. Leeds will probably need a win against us to be promoted
    but hopefully Forest and Brentford will ev nowt riding on the game and be resting their best players in preparation for the play offs. If that's the case then wiv still a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sorry SB was posting summat similar missen
    Great minds think alike.

We wo booath reyt.

Ritzmaier wo sh1te yet ageean.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A think owt less than 4 points from next 2 games int good enough. Leeds will probably need a win against us to be promoted
    but hopefully Forest and Brentford will ev nowt riding on the game and be resting their best players in preparation for the play offs. If that's the case then wiv still a chance.
    Correct Pass.

Luton will be a wounded animal like Stoke were today

Wigan could be running their arses off to try and get 12pts clear of the bottom three

Brentford could be in a final day feyt wi WBA for 2nd place.

Tha dunt know wots coming darn track

He might want to look at sticking Woodrow back up front with Chaplin on tuesday night and having young Styles doing Cauley's job .

We need goals and we need wins , not time now for fecking about playing players out of postion .

My team for Luton

--------------- Walton -------

Ludewig Solbauer Andersen B Williams / Odour

.------------------------- Halme -----------

------ Styles ------- Mowatt ------ Thomas / Odour

---- -------- Woodrow -------- Chaplin ----

Luton are even worse at defending than we are , go for the fecking jugular Struber .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 04-07-2020 at 09:32 PM.

The moment that summed up the recruitment policy and the season for me was seeing the experienced Sam Vokes leaping to head in the first goal and the young Ben Williams floundering in his wake.

Profit Before Ambition

(Struber's motionless stance and facial expression on the touchline reminded me of someone who ed farted and followed through and was working art how he could clean himself up wiart ennibody noticing. )
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-07-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The moment that summed up the recruitment policy and the season for me was seeing the experienced Sam Vokes leaping to head in the first goal and the young Ben Williams floundering in his wake.

Profit Before Ambition

(Struber's motionless stance and facial expression on the touchline reminded me of someone who ed farted and followed through and was working art how he could clean himself up wiart ennibody noticing. )
    Vee needed zee right energy in this moment

According to piece I've just read , link doesn't work for some reason so I can't post it .

It kicked off big time in the dressing room at half time on saturday , Alex Mowatt had a right go at a number of players calling them boys apparently .

Sounds like there was some serious unrest going on .

To be fair these things aren't necessarily a bad thing , I'd probably be more alarmed if nowt was said at all .

However it sounds like it was a bit more than a few harsh words getting dished out .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast