+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stoke City v Barnsley Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    According to piece I've just read , link doesn't work for some reason so I can't post it .

It kicked off big time in the dressing room at half time on saturday , Alex Mowatt had a right go at a number of players calling them boys apparently .

Sounds like there was some serious unrest going on .

To be fair these things aren't necessarily a bad thing , I'd probably be more alarmed if nowt was said at all .

However it sounds like it was a bit more than a few harsh words getting dished out .
    It's good to hear some players care abart the performance. It din't look like it when the goals were flying in first heyf.

In footballing terms they are boys Alex. It's the policy of the owners to buy young, develop and sell rather than build a team.

#Profit Before Ambition
    Last edited by SBRed48; 06-07-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Besides mowatt giving them a roasting struber should have given them the hairdryer treatment and throw the apple he got, back to Andersen straight in bollox

Mowatt'll probably be dropped for undermining Struber.

Struber ez upset the Oakwell Suit's , By telling them he doesn't want any Fans voices piped into ground , it's best if they only hear his voice he state's ?
    A bet that's reerson we lost at Stoke Shartupp Strubs wi carnt ear thi , " we have Big opponents " really, ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Struber ez upset the Oakwell Suit's , By telling them he doesn't want any Fans voices piped into ground , it's best if they only hear his voice he state's ?
    A bet that's reerson we lost at Stoke Shartupp Strubs wi carnt ear thi , " we have Big opponents " really, ,
    A watched him during the watta break at Stoke. Their manager wo busy walking rarnd geeing up the players. Struber was just standing theear saying nowt. Hear all, see all, say nowt. Being the Austrian Mute and not wanting fan noise is not what our bairns on the pitch need. No wonder Mowatt eddto do it all at heyf time.

Il gu same rooard as Morais , onniz bike afta Brentfud game , big payart plus his deferred money !! Al nivva eyt snitzel ageeun

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    According to piece I've just read , link doesn't work for some reason so I can't post it .

It kicked off big time in the dressing room at half time on saturday , Alex Mowatt had a right go at a number of players calling them boys apparently .

Sounds like there was some serious unrest going on .

To be fair these things aren't necessarily a bad thing , I'd probably be more alarmed if nowt was said at all .

However it sounds like it was a bit more than a few harsh words getting dished out .
    https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/spor...gation-4296233

Is this it Animal?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    No exile the one I read highlighted the dressing room rumpus a little more .

It didn't exactly go in to too much detail but at the same time hinted it was more than just strong words going off .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234