+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Billy Mercer

Odd isn’t it?

The mention of all of these decent keepers we used to have, most of them local lads living in the area

Now we just get on loan foreigners

Quote Originally Posted by Huyton’s Titan View Post
    Yes, I see him fairly frequently and his sister Lisa. I’m obviously nowhere near as creative as you ‘fire’ cos your posts are both helpful and hilarious in equal measure but in addition to my book writing I also do a bit of performance poetry. As you mentioned Lee, let me know if this is to your liking (waits with baited breath)

https://youtu.be/uQB4IodEQZY
    As performance poetry goes that's pretty good, shame there aren't more albums to get more song titles in.

Bet the Joey Barton section of your book will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Odd isn’t it?

The mention of all of these decent keepers we used to have, most of them local lads living in the area

Now we just get on loan foreigners
    All started going downhill withe that Kanga Roos guy but we did have Lee Camp after him.

As a reply to a tongue in cheek comment designed to undermine a negative forum poster with nothing to say goes, that’s poor. Shame you appear to have run out of gas whereas I am just getting into my stride !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123