Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who does this belong to?

Question Who does this belong to?

Really could only be one...

Name:  sick note.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  11.2 KB

How many sick notes are one club allowed?

I have used many of those when working on the Bus' BT, I felt no guilt at all, in fact I always thought when I handed them in, I'll treat you lot the same way you treat us

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I have used many of those when working on the Bus' BT, I felt no guilt at all, in fact I always thought when I handed them in, I'll treat you lot the same way you treat us
    I'll bet you we not paid the thick end of 40 grand a week for doing the square root of phook all though Alto?

Name:  sicknote.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  88.2 KB

He's not as bad as the Iceman, but Brady is catching up all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    He's not as bad as the Iceman, but Brady is catching up all the time.
    Wood is not far behind either.

We've got rid now but Defour was another one, spent more time in the physio's room than on a football pitch. You don't get many days off do you, if you're a physio working for BFC, do they ever get to see their wives and children ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We've got rid now but Defour was another one, spent more time in the physio's room than on a football pitch. You don't get many days off do you, if you're a physio working for BFC, do they ever get to see their wives and children ?
    Graham Alexander, Ben Mee, James Tarkowski are three who spring to mind who never see a physio. I wonder what it is that makes a player into an injury prawn..?

Name:  prawn.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  5.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Graham Alexander, Ben Mee, James Tarkowski are three who spring to mind who never see a physio. I wonder what it is that makes a player into an injury prawn..?

We did have a run of knee ligament injuries, Ings, Vokes, Marney, Barnes at least I think, all in fairly quick succession, that was weird, there was no reason for them, must have been pure co-incidence. Happily we seem to be free of them again for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Well done BT, you tempted fate there ---Ben is out injured today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast