+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arsenal Matchday Thread.

Happy birthday grizz, all the best.

Going back to the game, I cannot remember the last time we were so poor. Chelsea start of the season?

Sheffield Utd away next, great.

Happy 80th Birthday Grizz

Firstly Grizz, congratulations on reaching that milestone. Quite an achievement as a Wolves fan, with all the ups and downs we have had to witness over the years.

I thought your summing up of the match yesterday was a true reflection off how I saw it. I also agree that although we have won our previous three against lower opposition, games we may well have lost last year, we have not looked anything like we looked around Christmas time. I thought the enforced rest would have done our lads good but the opposite seems to have happened.

Wednesday will be a better test, lets hope the lads are up for it.

Podence wasn't on the bench yesterday, it appears that he had to travel back to Portugal for family reasons. Lets hope it is nothing bad. He will have to isolate for four**** days after returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Grizz,

Firstly can't argue with anything you've said, a measured and considered appraisal.

Secondly, congratulations on your 80th birthday.
    I second this emotion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)