+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Johnson sacked

Lee Johnson sacked

Gerrim back here !

Lee Johnson sacked

Oh dear what a shame

Had the time , over 4 years

Had the brass , backed very well by the owner .

Can't have any complaints I wouldn't have thought .

No he carnt , generally speaking , I don't think he's a bad coach , he has good and bad spells , like most , he won't fail to get another job anytime soon , this is where the I'm safe player's should have a good look at themselves , New Manager comes in , clean slate etc , start winning games , more effort ,,, yet it's always the Manager to get the bullet , that's why football has gone rapidly down hill , players have too much power , thinking many will have a shock coming very soon , and not before time ,

Ill tip him for Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Had the time , over 4 years

Had the brass , backed very well by the owner .

Can't have any complaints I wouldn't have thought .
    made the club loads of money in transfers tho , how close do you think we are of being able to achieve what Bristol City have done over the last 6/7 season's ? It grieves me to say it , they are far in front of us , Stability now , Bigger fan base , Better Ground , we meanwhile are stuck in a time warp , some great days outweighed by plenty of bad days , Owner's ? I give up on them , it only needs a few adjustments to the plan and we can compete at Championship level easy , the fans will flock back , If Only eh !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    made the club loads of money in transfers tho , how close do you think we are of being able to achieve what Bristol City have done over the last 6/7 season's ? It grieves me to say it , they are far in front of us , Stability now , Bigger fan base , Better Ground , we meanwhile are stuck in a time warp , some great days outweighed by plenty of bad days , Owner's ? I give up on them , it only needs a few adjustments to the plan and we can compete at Championship level easy , the fans will flock back , If Only eh !

It's not exactly wishful thinking is it either Roma. A few tweaks and wiv a chance.

I know who's necks I'd like to tweak

Dunt want him here, NO.

If he comes in the summer he will ev been the owner's "Number 1 target for a long time".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast