+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, Thoughts now

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    A Swansea win might put them in the playoffs at the expense of Cardiff. Theyll be up for it.
    Perfect for us, they will have to come at us and go for the points. I believe we will beat them.

Great to see WBA and Brentford slugging it out for second, all sorts of pressure on them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    A Swansea win might put them in the playoffs at the expense of Cardiff. Theyll be up for it.
    Everybody's up for it when they play us.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    It was the best game a have seen us play for ages but I don't forget how things can change as one game counts for nothing unless you replicate it.
    Ohh Mr. Kinear didn't mention the other 100 k watching the games illegally(ones that can't afford it and are down the pits like me) as the money they got was enough to soften the coffers.
    Also, your daughter is beautiful (must have gotten her looks from her father) and glad to hear she is well into recovery.

My daughter thanks you Oz - she's pre-occupied with her new Collie dog my Mum got for her to help kick-start exercising again ,a real handful as its slightly deaf but not daft,good at collecting netted tennis balls and is good sitting on the sea paddle board and is a trusted companion for her and is presently sat at ER as a Crowdie !
    Angus sends you his regards and keep awake for when kick off approaches tomorrow.
    MOT
    Ps Oz - Are you the legendary Leeds Oz responsible for all those stats from past game reports ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

My daughter thanks you Oz - she's pre-occupied with her new Collie dog my Mum got for her to help kick-start exercising again ,a real handful as its slightly deaf but not daft,good at collecting netted tennis balls and is good sitting on the sea paddle board and is a trusted companion for her and is presently sat at ER as a Crowdie !
    Angus sends you his regards and keep awake for when kick off approaches tomorrow.
    MOT
    Ps Oz - Are you the legendary Leeds Oz responsible for all those stats from past game reports ?
    hehe its 10.30 pm kickoff for me so ill be up beats the 2M STARTS. Humm my brain doesn't function too well as depression you know what it does so answer is no But it might be Ozwhite you referring 2 about the stats? I'll take credit though I want to be remembered hehe.
    And those dogs are bred to be working dogs so yes they can be a handful and very lively.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    hehe its 10.30 pm kickoff for me so ill be up beats the 2M STARTS. Humm my brain doesn't function too well as depression you know what it does so answer is no But it might be Ozwhite you referring 2 about the stats? I'll take credit though I want to be remembered hehe.
    And those dogs are bred to be working dogs so yes they can be a handful and very lively.
    Oz mate ...........
    You matter !
    You are important !
    Your presence on here & earth makes a difference mate !
    Your our Wizard of Oz !
    (Wave your magic wand for 3 points tomorrow)
    MOT

6pt cushion with 3 games to go and beatable sides to play surely the fat lady has begun to practice her scales

We are going to win all our remaining matches, the real battle is which team is going to fill that second spot.

Ooh, don't say things like that, say it in a weeks time, hopefully

I said it a couple of matches ago, that we would go on a run and win all our games. This is our year, time to believe...

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I said it a couple of matches ago, that we would go on a run and win all our games. This is our year, time to believe...
    I take it all back. U da man bro.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)